chemdog's original diesel aka headband aka underdawg

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

who has the best seeds of chemdogs headband or where can i acquire the cut can anybody point me in the right direction.
THANK YOU

E

ECO

PO in van nuys had Original diesel cuts a bit ago, i dont think at the moment but they get em.

Venom818

Venom818

Ive seen it at many dispensaries but im not sure its the chemdog cut did po say where they sourced it.THANK YOU

S

Swerve

the original diesel cut going around in socal is schroomy's orginal diesel its good but not the real cut

Venom818

Venom818

thnx for the input swerve do u know were i can get some seeds or cut in pure form.
thank you

winta

winta

topdawg seeds just had a couple packs of underdawg #1 on the bay a week ago i quickly got a pack cuz i was searchin like u my dude!

E

ECO

the OD story seems super complicated with info as to which ones are out, or by who. found this on a chem thread. Interesting.

''The weird thing is that schroomy's Orignial D clone is not the same as chemdog's Headband.

Chemdog smoked out Swerve and a friend of mine located in Santa Barbara C.A with a batch of "headband", and both said it was basicly straight up O.G kush.... completely different than the Original Diesal cut. I am very confused by the whole Headband/daywrecker stuff, b/c i've been seeing more and more of the OG kush esque "headband" flooding Santa Barbara from Nor Cal growers. In fact chemdog even told my buddy in SB something along the lines that "this is OG bro", yet this headband is another headband than the cut thats been going around the boards for a while now

JJNYC wrote a description of the original headband/daywrecker/underdawg and it sounded a lot like the Original D clone. He said it smelled "spicy, skunky, Diesely taste." JJ also has said "I don't think chemdog ever had the underdawg/headband cut"...

What is the hell is this OG'ish Headband cut that chem has and thats flooding the So Cal medical scene right now??? This mystery has left me confused for too long. Any thoughts folks? thanks''

wonkanobe your OD cut is the same one schrooomy got and passed around
This...^^^...is actually True...Won's Original Diesel is tha same exact cut Shrooomy sourced from PA...which, I've heard is different than tha Diesel #1, DayWrecker, UnderDawg cut/s.

Venom818

Venom818

so know im even farther from getting this clone or seeds this is killing me.

S

Sway

ive noticed that pretty much every cut from PO has been fake. ive grown out a ton of them and all of them were ok, but not the real cut.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

JJNYC wrote a description of the original headband/daywrecker/underdawg and it sounded a lot like the Original D clone. He said it smelled "spicy, skunky, Diesely taste." JJ also has said "I don't think chemdog ever had the underdawg/headband cut"...
This info is correct. Chemdog never had the Underdawg(91 Chem X SS/NL) cutting. The Headband name was a nickname for this strain that was stolen and used for some kind of OG/Sour cross. The 91 Chem Dawg's name was changed to "Diesel" after coming to NYC because people who sold it didn't like the name and thought the name "Chem" hurt sales.

Venom818

Venom818

THNX for clearing this up jj.So i this cut not out yet and if so do u plan on making S1's at all ill bet they would fly of the shelves.
THANK YOU

S

ShapeShifter

last year kush korner used to vend the daywreker, the
double underdog, snowdog, catpiss,

unfortunately they were shut down...

otherwise everyone else has that 707...good but
different...

so she is indeed around a few picked them up...

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a DUD thats better than any headband I have ever seen or smoked. Came from topdog.

Venom818

Venom818

i know a cat thats has some dud so maybe ill grab that till i get my hands on the clone or some s1's

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice score it is one of joesmoes favorites.

Top Bottom