• Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Updates

ok this is the deal .Got 5 chemical romance and 9 super silver haze's
have one pheno from CR the other look the same and got 3 ssh that are way sativa and 6 not so sativa .just transplanted all of them some of the ssh still have a ph twist and some got a cal. def but repaired that so its on . well I have a pic problem dont want to rewrite this so pics comming soon..ok here we go first is the CR pheno
100E0779_1024x768_.jpg

next is all CR

100E0777_768x1024_.jpg

and all of them

100_0778_1024x768_.jpg

100E0776_1024x766_.jpg

and the SSH

100E0775_1024x768_.jpg

thanks all

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
triploid

triploid has split off another main stem it looks like to me what do you farmers think

100E0781_1280x957_.jpg

ok so on with the :movie

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Did you top it? It does seem to have a dominant branch forming. Looks like your rh is high, and/or it's hot in there. Just an observation. Is it growing faster or slower then the others, would you say?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
no , no top . It is hot RH is 30%-40% pulling ac from central air house unit for now temps are 79 night and up to 89 days before ac add. now it is 73 night 82 days still not where I want it.I am going to have to get ac for veg now that I got the 600w metal halide .I will have to get through this harvest before the $ will be their .Still have to build flower room was thinking of building it and putting 8 in it (it has ac) but keeping them in veg .hooked a friend up with my t5 when I got the MH but still got the t12s to keep clones if I veg the 8 in the flower room. t12s will lower temp too
I ph stressed it and others poped at same time so its hard to tell crom they should be over the stress in a week so from then I can give a good tell thanks for stoping by brother

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I have grown out Greenhouse seeds SSH for a few years now. I am not sure if what you have is the same thing, but there is def 1 pheno that kicks ass in there. I personally have only found 2 phenos. One is sativa heavy and the other (the keeper) is a very good mix of both, and finished for me between 56-63 days. The longest I ever flowered then was 72 days, and they still were amazing. I will try to get in the veg room later, and take a pic or 2 and post them up.

These F2s are from Shanti and MNS's SSH. Pieses did the cross and you will find some interesting phenos in the F2 generation.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hay Ron thanks for stoping by cant wait to flower these and find a couple good yealders

no doubt Crom sorry baked whats MSN ? is it in that ssh f2 male info thread ?
that mom is rightious huh man on the leaf stem twist man they smell so spicey
should be on regular updates now

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
no doubt Crom sorry baked whats MSN ? is it in that ssh f2 male info thread ?
that mom is rightious huh man on the leaf stem twist man they smell so spicey
should be on regular updates now

Mr Nice Seedbank, Shantibaba is the breeder. From what Jimmy, from Pisces, told me,

"Originally Posted by crom
What's good Jimmy? Hey I got your SSH F2s and was wondering if this was an open pollination or just your chosen male and female. Any pictures of the female? What type of phenos did you find in the F2s? Thanks for the gear bro and I'll post up a thread when I get some time to run sativas! I also have your Purple Pygmy to pop yet. Man I'm starting a seed bank lol Just stocking up on some fire to renew the stable. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Crom
It was a chosen male and female. I have not grown the f2's out yet so I couldn't tell ya.
The lady I used smells like sandalwood incense, haze, and leather. When it cures it gains a light floral smell in the backround of all the other smells. I think the columbian and thai lineage of the haze come out the most in this plant as far as smell and taste. Finishes at around 80 days.

The male I chose had the same structure as the female I used, and had the same exact smell when I rubbed the stems between my fingers, with an oily taky feel....signs of a good male.

I do have a couple pics of my SSH mom on my laptop. I never uploaded them here because I went a little crazy when I was messing around with some photo editing software...I sharpened the pics way to much and accidentally overwrote the original images. They remind me of the old days of cw and overgrow when a lot of people would go overboard with the sharpening, LOL!

I'll find the pics and upload them....only if you promise not to laugh at my cheesy sharpening skills, LOL!!"

Here's the mother he posted:
DSCN1952.JPG

DSCN1954.JPG

Crom:
So Jimmy when it comes to your SSH plants which way did they lean? I guess I never really thought about the different phenos available in the SSH line. It's gonna have Haze no matter what, but was it so stable that most phenos are the same? I would be interested to see what could be unearthed so to speak with future filials. It would be nice to score a pheno that leans to the Skunk side or the NL side! What would you say is the "keeper" in SSH?

Cheers,
Crom

Jimmy:
"Crom,
My SSH mom and dad came out of a pack of Mr Nice SSH from 2005. I was surprised at how much variation I found...so I wouldn't say that it is all that stable as far as finding uniform females. Even though it has been around for a while, it's still a 3-way hybrid so variation is to be expected.
2 females were very very hazey...took forever and stretched to the moon. Also had a nice thai pheno, but it took 16 wks to finish.
Since these are f2's you will have variation, no doubt. But since the parents were so similar in traits, you may find the phenos pretty close to each other.
What determines a "SSH keeper" is really personal choice...whatever you like."

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. Remember that Shanti was at Greenhouse Seeds and took his "breeders" with him when he left, leaving GHS to "remake" or somehow obtain the same strains to continue the seed making. Wonder how they claim they did this? As far as I have heard/read GHS has no where near the quality it did back in the day. Then again I grow a SLH and love it, so it's a catch 22.

Cheers,
Crom

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
luck of the draw ...........how many packs of gear did it take you to find a good SLH ? if in one pack than thats good huh? but gear that was gone reapering sounds ify , the drama with leaving sturs neg. reports also. never got gear from GHS but seen strain hunters on youtube. that dude franco seems cool and loves weed LOL

just dont know what you got till you flower them. yes that did help thanks especially with f2s :bow:bow

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
luck of the draw ...........how many packs of gear did it take you to find a good SLH ? if in one pack than thats good huh? but gear that was gone reapering sounds ify , the drama with leaving sturs neg. reports also. never got gear from GHS but seen strain hunters on youtube. that dude franco seems cool and loves weed LOL

just dont know what you got till you flower them. yes that did help thanks especially with f2s :bow:bow

Never popped a GHS seed. I got the cut from a local dude awhile back. Stinks like lemon flintstones vitamins! Yummy! I crossed her to my Aliendawg male too! Have those 3 beans in the paper towel now! Cherry lemon chem funk gym socks! Most Farmers I know don't buy into the hype that GHS puts out there. Franco seems like a cool cat but Arjan is a tool. You should check out this thread if your interested in it: Setting the record straight

Cheers,
Crom

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
very good info Crom .and no I wont be going anywhere but the farm brother

and franco its just his face lights up like a kid on christmas morning when he talks about some strains lol

man I would give my left nut for some alien gear

Growster

Growster

very good info Crom .and no I wont be going anywhere but the farm brother

and franco its just his face lights up like a kid on christmas morning when he talks about some strains lol

Looking good so far! Keep us updated! :)

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
ok girls are kickin ass heres a group pic

100_0795_1280x960_.jpg

was wondering if their are phenos of the CR that have purple striped stems plant is rocking no signs of stress and stinks soooo good

100_0796_1280x960_1280x960_.jpg

my temp is alittle warm 78* to 86* day

100_0794_1280x960_.jpg

thanks for any help :bow:bow

yes I know the SSH has a bad ph twist its taking her/him some time to recover

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
was wondering if their are phenos of the CR that have purple striped stems plant is rocking no signs of stress and stinks soooo good

100_0796_1280x960_1280x960_.jpg

thanks for any help :bow:bow

Some strains will purple up on the stem. You already said it, those ladies look healthy and happy.

I am loving the variation in all of the females. Pheno hunting time for you FG :ninja

Looking sexy in there.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks Cal yes I was thinking that it was genetic too

thanks for stoping by and the support

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks Cal yes I was thinking that it was genetic too

thanks for stoping by and the support

I suffer from paralysis by analysis every now and then myself.

Can't wait to see flowers from these ladies :ninja

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
I suffer from paralysis by analysis every now and then myself.

Can't wait to see flowers from these ladies :ninja

yes got alot riding on this gear ..need a good yealder
think Im well on my way

Ladies looking good there freegrow!
Keep it Rockin!!!

thanks for stopin by Likeminds proly gonna flip them at 15" - 17"

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hola farmers updates !

went with a tent ...love it so far :cool0041: CR girls are doin fine SSHs are finiky eaters LOL think I got them going good now though just veg nothing to exciting heres the pics

100_0836_1280x960_.jpg

8'3" x 55" x 79"

100_0837_1280x960_.jpg

100_0838_1280x960_.jpg

100_0841_1280x960_.jpg

100_0840_1280x960_.jpg

might flower in a week or so 8 plants 5 CR 3 SSH ? not sure yet thanks and much love to the farm and its farmers:bow:bow:bow:bow

Growster

Growster

went with a tent ...love it so far :cool0041: CR girls are doin fine SSHs are finiky eaters LOL think I got them going good now though just veg nothing to exciting heres the pics

100_0836_1280x960_.jpg

8'3" x 55" x 79"

100_0837_1280x960_.jpg

100_0838_1280x960_.jpg

100_0841_1280x960_.jpg

100_0840_1280x960_.jpg

might flower in a week or so 8 plants 5 CR 3 SSH ? not sure yet thanks and much love to the farm and its farmers:bow:bow:bow:bow

Them bitches are looking NICE!

Nice looking setup you got there too... I'll be subscribed to this thread. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom