Chemical Smell

• Thread starter StarLord PQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StarLord PQ

Hi
I've got some white widow that's been hanging for about 2 weeks, it looks ok but it's got a strong chemical smell. Is it possible to have mold and not see it? Help! It's at least 50% of my crop.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Hi
I've got some white widow that's been hanging for about 2 weeks, it looks ok but it's got a strong chemical smell. Is it possible to have mold and not see it? Help! It's at least 50% of my crop.
Yeah you can definitely have mold and not see it, ive had mold encounters before but not smelt chemically? I would suggest having a look on stalks and near trichomes as mold can sometimes looks like crystals

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

If you can get a clear pic I or other growers may b able to notice something i tend to look for mold where stalks meet flower. can you describe the chemical smell more? is it a strong smell as you enter the room or if your put your nose close to the flower?

S

StarLord PQ

If you can get a clear pic I or other growers may b able to notice something i tend to look for mold where stalks meet flower. can you describe the chemical smell more? is it a strong smell as you enter the room or if your put your nose close to the flower?

More as you get close to the flower. It looks like normal trichomes......drying. I'll try to get a good pic

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

More as you get close to the flower. It looks like normal trichomes......drying. I'll try to get a good pic
Cool yeah i never realised how much weed has mold in it till i had my own mold problem, if there are any browner than the rest of the weed its mold affected and will fall off easily when touched I seen in some of your pictures on your profile you definitely have a mold problem I would seperate affected areas

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

769903-d913ef908ffab6b565130e283202ad1d.jpg
see how this is brown? this was some of mine thats got effected by mold

S

StarLord PQ

769903-d913ef908ffab6b565130e283202ad1d.jpg
see how this is brown? this was some of mine thats got effected by mold
no mine are green they just have a very strong chemical (to me), maybe they just need to hang and cure longer. It's just the one strain (white wido)

S

StarLord PQ

I've got them in the attack with 3 fans on them, humidity is running between 30 and 60 percent day/night. Temps running average 65/45 day/night. I also pulled anything I even thought was mold before I hung them. I'm smoking the amnesia lemon now and it seems fine. Oh and bubba cookies 45 grams of it :). If I can get 10 good OZ's it will last till next time. I'll get an earlier start this year and pull earlier next time. I grow them in green house.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nobody said it wouldn't get you high but your smoking mold! ..not good! Get sick that way

S

StarLord PQ

I just need to friggin know if those pics show mold or not. It's a simple frigging question, I'm 59 years and I'm smart enough I don't need lectures how smoking mold is bad for me lol. So if someone can tell me that please do.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just need to friggin know if those pics show mold or not. It's a simple frigging question, I'm 59 years and I'm smart enough I don't need lectures how smoking mold is bad for me lol. So if someone can tell me that please do.
I'm not commenting because I am not sure. It's looks possible in the last pic but I can't tell from it for sure so... I'm not going to tell you to throw that bud out and equally not going to tell you to smoke. You can have it tested to be definative.

And personally I don't give a shit how old you are and who the fuck are you to demand answerS from people who are on a forum helping for free...

S

StarLord PQ

I'm not commenting because I am not sure. It's looks possible in the last pic but I can't tell from it for sure so... I'm not going to tell you to throw that bud out and equally not going to tell you to smoke. You can have it tested to be definative.

And personally I don't give a shit how old you are and who the fuck are you to demand answerS from people who are on a forum helping for free...
ya that last statement was real helpful actually none of your statement gave any facts so if you can't help the STFU. I came on here for help, not to hear someone who likes to hear themselves talk.

Top Bottom