chemmy jones id

• Thread starter LongFlight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LongFlight

Just finished a sample i took tonight day 48. 10% clear, 90%cloudy. Super frosty calyxs, terrible hashplant, short indica Chemdog D lookin leaves. Medium density (last 2 days they are filling out and hardening mpre).

Smell is odd... Kinda like a miniature mature pinetree forest that could fit in a shoebox right, you put this cloak made of silly putty over it and you smell...

Smoke is pretty thick with medium expansion. Coughing is involved. Taste of silly putty coats yoir teeth and you lick it off. Gums go numb, npt sure if its effects through lungs taking action or its this coating all over my gums and teeth serious question.

Effects are jittery within 5 minutes, maybe 3-4 hits pipe. Super excited, very fast, muscles feel jittery/twitchy/worn. Also weird note, increase of pain in shoulder joint, no prior injury. Lasts to peak 20-25 minutes. Starts to mellow out on the rush and this blanket of heaviness/worn out feeling kinda sits om you and im still stuck on this damn couch, gotta grab a sample jaja. About 35 mins and counting.

Great job connoisseur! Any ideas and what this special girl may lean towards?

No experience with the parents and this is my runt i considered trashing at one point but kept and karma struck at me and kept. Ended up being only female in a whole pack. No space for seedmaking so only have this 1 girl. She looks 1oz if chop now in 1 gallon pot. Only day 48, i plan to go 63+.

O

ojd

hi bro
nice report
you got any pics bro

effects sound like casey mother jittery speed weed it has been called before
day 48 sounds very early
8 weeks the casey can come down
would love to see some pics to give more of an opinion on phenotype

peace

L

LongFlight

Hey i really hate when somebody comes on and makes a thread and just lets it fade into the internet lol

Here's a few pics.

1st 2 are budshots ~day 52

2nd 2 are clones vegging

2nd Last pic is bad whole-plant shot.

Plant was 3-3.5' tall when finished. Took it 10 full weeks from seed. Smell is full on Chemdog D although buds don't look like my Chem Ds. Casey-ish look from all the pics i've seen. High is not as racy anymore, but super happy, clear, motivating. Taste clean, light, chemmy notes on exhale back of throat but not full on stank flavor. Also piney tones.

Please let me know your thoughts.

V1
V2
Whole
Casey Jones

420king-MASSES

nice i cant wait to harvest mine im at 10 weeks but will take them to 12 from seed[thats my lil rule of thumb with from seed plants ] but wow man nice thats all i can say excellent job

aldus

aldus

nice i cant wait to harvest mine im at 10 weeks but will take them to 12 from seed[thats my lil rule of thumb with from seed plants ] but wow man nice thats all i can say excellent job

Post some pics in your thread!

Got the grandaddy haze and the chemmy jones today and debating what I wanna put in the ground first.

L

LeanMeanMrClean

just got a pack of these as freebies from attitude and connoisseur,
best present ive g0tten in a long time.
C420,what if any medical properties would you say these have.
also which pheno should i be searching for?
how many are there all that jazz.
thanks for the pics longflight.
shit looks amazing.
im truly excited to pop these.do you all recommend a veg period?i see some are going 12/12 from seed?
id need moms of my keepers so thats a no no for me.
but why may i ask do you all feel it necessary?

champion

champion

wow that single bud looks as if its smokin by itself

think ill roll a cheesey one:rollj:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Waiting for a pack as I type
Looks frosty and dense, great job.

L

LongFlight

Hey thanks for the good vibes guys! I'm still learning. Still disappointed in my own performance this run with the chemmy. Sure the pics look great but this gem is simply in my hand, I have not polished it yet! Round 2 is already underway.

Leanmean,

I prefer to have rooted clones standing by before flowering anything myself.

Lots of reasons for 12/12 from seed tho: plant counts (med states), space concerns (stretching), or time (skip veg, find out worth sooner). Reveg is only option for mother to live on.

Top Bottom