Chemmy Jones

• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bushdoc420

yo true, just want to say,I F...KIN LOVE YOURE STRAINS workin my way through the lot. got chem 3, ukhem,cheesedogg, sssdh, got afew more, got mi eye on the fuel, keep up the good work my friend, peaceout, the bushdoc420 [uk ]

G

Genesofgreen

Hey everyone here is another Chemmy Jones, this lady is a keeper and will be run again with a few other standout phenos.
As far as feed these have been fed Canna A+B, Rhizotonic and PK13-14 as well as B'Cuzz Coco Booster and B'Cuzz Bloom Stimulator......minimum 3 week flush on them.
Chemmy_Jones_6_01_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_02_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_03_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_04_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_05_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_06_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_07_.jpg

Love this plant, beautiful chemmy poo smell with floral/incense aromas of casey jones mixed in.
Peace

Canna...bro, those closeups of Chemmy are so fresh! I'm assuming this is one of the phenos you'll be running again?

T

truecannabliss

Chemmy Jones#3

Here is another Chemmy Jones, she will getting run again.....so many keepers im almost wishing i had popped less seeds.
Chemmy_Jones_01_1.jpg

Chemmy_Jones_03_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_02_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_04_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_06_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_07_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_08_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_05a_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_5b_.jpg

Still plenty more pics to come.
Peace

catdaddy

catdaddy

you're a beast true. i just popped some sour hazey jones along with cheese dogs and chemwreck kush, and i hope mines come out looking half as good as these pics.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Look forward to running some Connoisseur Genetics in the future. Thanks for posting.

outwest

T

truecannabliss

Another Chemmy Jones.....every plant is a keeper and it has been real difficult whittling it down from the 12 ladies i had.
Chemmy Jones301
Chemmy Jones302
Chemmy Jones303
Chemmy Jones304
Chemmy Jones305
Chemmy Jones306
Chemmy Jones307
Chemmy Jones308

B

Burned Haze

Reminds me of my pandoras box in structure. I actually discontinued my chemy jones cause I kept the unfavorable pheno on mistake! Last 2 plants in flower. I just have to many steins going and had to strike a few off. Still really like ur gear, the OJ Haze was truly a good gene but the gene pool holder friend of the deal killed it, I feel horrible about whole thing cause i also lost the best plant I ever ran which was GG Pe Pe le chem in same cloner issue that killed em, cant believe I risked that and didn't keep the mother plant in veg...... Never again!

The favored choice was very unique smell to it, organic, soilless with soul synthentic line, 10 day flush . Smelled 100% like cheap & spicy beef JERKY. God I'm mad at myself -.-

Have u ever witnessed that smell in Cj?

Much love
BH

T

theAardvark

that chemmy jones looks killer. I found a really cool male chemmy jones ( attached it to this post ) which I still have chillin in veg. It started with 6 shoots on the first but continued to have 4 shoots all the way up the plant. Anyone else see this pheno in their chemmy jones?

Week 4 growth upadates 052
qper

qper

I have a female Chemmy Jones that has huge super wide leaves, just massive leaves. She's about 17 days into flower so i dont know what the buds will look like but I cant wait to see it. I also have one that is very branch, sativa dominant few long skinny leaves and lots of bud sites. Cant wait to see how they turn out and how they smoke

T

TexasToka

mine was great smoke,crossed to get some seeds,got about 150.just pollinated bottom buds with a q-tip,im no breeder but im not a dumbass either
;)

T

TexasToka

I crossed it with pretty sure...timewarp or mendicino madness,shit got moved around anyways long story but i know its 1 of those 2,tha chem J being da female hate not knowing but still have sum originals left so...b aight:cool:

e4ian

e4ian

Lovely pics & great colors true.Well flushed as well!
Love chemmy jones. Not a f*** smell tho m8 :D

e

e4ian

e4ian

Heres my chemmyjones.Transplanted,watered and sprayed 20 mins before photo.
Transplanted into 8l rhizo pot.
Chemmy jones trues cut 001

I

ir0nLung

here are some of my chemmy pics. i've been running this strain for about a year and a half and really love it. its a solid yielder as i'm able to pull over .8 gpw consistently with no co2 or ac. the stuff has an almost offensive odor and just gets you bombed out over and over, even when you've been smoking it all week. great work guys!!
DSCN1899
DSCN1901
RSCN2366
here

Top Bottom