Chemo x Hashplant

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
These came from Memys seeds and was wonder if anyone has grown it or seen it ? I got these about 4 years ago and it sounds like it could be pretty nice.

B

British_Hempire

Hehe I'm gonna do Chemo x Petrolia Headstash shortly if my Petrolia is a male, I have a couple of identical Chemo females.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Then your Chemo must be pretty good then BH ? I just have so many seeds brother I could choke a pony and a bunch I can't find info on since alot of breeders or pollen chuckers have come and gone since I got them . Thank U for checking out this thread also

B

British_Hempire

The Chemo is very indica, not smoked it yet, the plants grow very stocky and squat like the Petrolia, neither line is very vigorous, being highly inbred, so I figure an F1 could be better than either line as it should retain the killer potency and have much more vigour.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice , You my friend are a wealth of knowledge

D

doubleds

ubc chemo

ubc chemo (univ. of british columbia) was developed under federal grant by canada's most famous tree hugger David Suzuki. It was developed in 1977 for the chemotherapy program and i must say one of the most potent strains of all time. In 1988 i obtained a cut for 400$ from my local hydro shop. It is a true 12 week indica and you can tell her by her extremely woody/bark stock. It looks like a maple tree's bark. The only way to clone her successfully is to remove the bark from the cutting and use liquid (stimroot 5000) and #4 powder (strongest rooting powder) available to the public and then you only got 50% survival rate. If anyone claims to have the real chemo cutting it is a farce, i got mine directly from the liberator and it was old and worn out then. When pounds of high grade were going for 3000$ chemo was selling for 4400$ a pound.

Hope this helps

dds

D

doubleds

pm

ripz
Send me a pm to reind me on friday, i will be heading to the nursery and i beleve i have 20 - 30

dds

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank U for that info D and as far as I know memy had the real deal and alot of other hard to get clones to work with

Top Bottom