ChemStar

• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

ok some pretty bad phone pics with bad lighting.........i really need a better camera (my dslr is a pia)
chemdmale X sensistarfemale
this is the best of the 3 phenos.......60%ss40%cd

Chemstar
Chemstar 2
Chemstar 3
Chemstar 4
J

Jellybean

looks like it taste woodsy al naturual redwood forest type smoke. yum yum

D

dagobaker

smells like a sweet skunk
still trying to decide what the flavor is
this has the potential to b a GREAT yielder as well

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice dago, how long did she take to finish? was she a short plant or grew more like Chemdog D?

D

dagobaker

very nice dago, how long did she take to finish? was she a short plant or grew more like Chemdog D?

of the 3 phenos 2 were more Chemdog D and 1 was more SS......the ss was better in every category ...........
better yield......better smell.......and faster ...with more trichs
i think its about an 60day pheno while the others were more like 70 days
to b honest ive been growing the Chemdog D(from rez) for over a year and a 1/2 and its just got many things about it that can b a PIA to grow
maybe its the fact that its an ibl from rezdog instead of the actual cut(lets b honest.......just exactly how would one know 100% that the cut they got was legit) or maybe its just overrated
the sensi star (lost my mom) was a much better plant IMHO but since i lost her the ss dom cross is a NO brainer

if i didnt have 30 other strains to choose from and hadnt grow out aprox 300 diff strains i might think that the Chemdog D was uber..........but with my experience over last 4 years growing tons of strains from many many diff breeders i would say the overall growing exp with my chemdibl (and f2s for that matter) dont exceed what strains like my white widow and my roadkill do as far as commercial growing
and to b honest i have MANY other better head stash strains
the ss dom pheno stretch a touch more than the ss mom while the Chemdog D dom stretched prob 25% more
the ss dom one was very strong with great stems while everyone knows Chemdog D needs massive support for very weak stems

D

dagobaker

strain reviews are A+........this one is a keeper
ive added this to my commercial list..........along with white widow and roadkill

Top Bottom