ChemUrkle 1, ChemUrkle 2, StarDawg, DNL, TresDawg,+More Topdawg Gear

• Thread starter AssManOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Looks like its gonna be a fun show. I like your strain selection. Im real curious, can you or someone explain the difference between the following crosses or names? Dawg Waltz and Chem Urkle and Chem Urkle 2? Thanks.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
yo what up bro When did JJ make the tresdawg Bx? I thought he only made the tresdawg IX . He made a trestardawg witch is basically a tres BX. I actually ordered the tresdawg IX and stardawg I just got them in but I got stardawg and trestardawg instead no big deal but I wanted to know if that's what you were talking about the tresdawg IX or the trestardawg? Girls are looking great by the way stay frosty bro late.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
when u really think about it JJ only uses the term IX....but its a bx. IX means inbred cross which is basically a backcross isn't it?

Nope A IX and a F2 are the same thing. A bx is something different Like trestardawg is basically a tresdawg bx1. This might make more sense .

tresdawg x tresdawg = Tresdawg IX or f2

Trestardawg = (Chemdog #4 x tresdawg) x ( tresdawg) = Tresdawg bx1 aka trestardawg

From what i understand a ix or f2 is crossing a male and female from the same f1 gen. A bx or bc is crossing a male and female and then you take a male from that initial cross and cross it back into the original female such resulting in a bx1 or bc1. I hope i explained this correctly

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like its gonna be a fun show. I like your strain selection. Im real curious, can you or someone explain the difference between the following crosses or names? Dawg Waltz and Chem Urkle and Chem Urkle 2? Thanks.
Dawg waltz wasn't done by jj though it is purple Urkle x tres dawg.

Chem Urkle 1 = purple Urkle x tres sister....

Chem Urkle 2 = purple Urkle x tres .....

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
so an IX could be made from f1 to f3 mating as well right? also how sure are we that JJ used f1 parents to make the IX or f2. what if he used f1 mom with an f3 dad.

I guess your rite an ix could be an f1 x f3 but I'm not 100 % sure about this. Yo SMF could you explain this a lil more please seeing as i know you know your shit when it comes to breeding and I'm not 100 when it comes to these things I just have an idea about how things are done.. I do know that an f2 has to come from two f1's of the same strain crossed together but as far as an Ix goes I guess it could be done with an f1 2 or 3 crossed to an f1 2 or 3.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
To continue a inbred line series (f1, f2, f3 ext ext)...you need to use a male and female from the same stock. Let's use jj's stardawg for example....

He released a stardawg (Chemdog #4 x tres dawg).....from this he got an f1 line....
Also released a stardawg IX which was a particular pheno of stardawg x a selected male stardawg but doesn't have to be from the same line as the female in the cross was used....

...so you see when working a an ibl aka f gen you must every time take a male and female from the same offspring series to breed to one another thus going on to the next f generation....

A bx aka BC is when you take a female (let's just say Chemdog #4) then breed a male (let's just say afghan) making an f1 generation.......then you take an offspring male from the f1 stock (usually one leaning towards the dominance of the female) and hit the original female used in the cross (which in this example would be the Chemdog #4).....so it would look like Chemdog #4 x(Chemdog #4 x afghan).....now you have a bx aka BC

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
To continue a inbred line series (f1, f2, f3 ext ext)...you need to use a male and female from the same stock. Let's use jj's stardawg for example....

He released a stardawg (Chemdog #4 x tres dawg).....from this he got an f1 line....
Also released a stardawg IX which was a particular pheno of stardawg x a selected male stardawg but doesn't have to be from the same line as the female in the cross was used....

...so you see when working a an ibl aka f gen you must every time take a male and female from the same offspring series to breed to one another thus going on to the next f generation....

A bx aka BC is when you take a female (let's just say Chemdog #4) then breed a male (let's just say afghan) making an f1 generation.......then you take an offspring male from the f1 stock (usually one leaning towards the dominance of the female) and hit the original female used in the cross (which in this example would be the Chemdog #4).....so it would look like Chemdog #4 x(Chemdog #4 x afghan).....now you have a bx aka BC

Cool thanks SMF so trestardawg is a tresdawg bx or bc 1 correct because stardawg= (Chemdog #4 x tresdawg)
and trestardawg=(Chemdog #4 x tresdawg) x (tresdawg) is that rite? So and Ix can be from any generation as long as its from the same strain and does not have to be an f1 x f1 it can be an f1 x f2 or f3 x f2 correct? Thanks for schooling us on the correct breeding info I really appreciate all the knowledge you bless us with SMF. I'm so glad I have a pack of stardawg and trestardawg in the vault even if it was suposed to be tresdawg IX instead of trestardawg no big deal though any way. If I crossed Stardawg to trestardawg what would that be would it be a new f1 or would it be a stardawg bx1?

slausongardens

slausongardens

that last part would be crazy cuz it starts to get deep.. so Chemdog #4/ tresdawg x tresdawg is a bx just as Chemdog #4/ tresdawg x Chemdog #4 is a bx??? cuz i know bx's are usually with the female for the reason of getting a clone only in seed form usually.. but if theyre with the male its still a bx?? never thought about that till right now cuz i always just assume the backcross is with the female.

and nice to know about the incross, i always thought an ix was say tresdawg bx3 x tresdawg bx3. like an f2 version of a bx3. wonder why i thought that, i gotta go back and read this breeders bible now that im actually doing the stuff, i read it before i started chuckin pollen around, prolly make a lot more sense now.. but this is a good discussion.. appreciate the info smf

AssManOG

AssManOG

DNL F2
Dnl

AssManOG

AssManOG

Nice Lineup AssMan! I'm sub'd..I'm assuming there is going to be some hot Ass in here?? lol good luck with the testing bro!

Thanks Dirk D and yes there is going to be some ass in this thread! thanks for stopping by
The more I spend time in this forum the more I want to grow.

GET GROWING!
Amazing setup
Thanks Diaz

killer line up bro.. love the top dawgs..
Thanks El Boyo I love the dawgs too.

coolsio set-up ... nicenclean with lots of green ... :D ... got any recent group shots ... lols ... sad to see bout your other thread ... liked having tha daily perv ... . just maybeees u guys need to b a little more selective with your arses ... just thinkin is all . ... cheers much .... Mrs Mull :p

Thanks Bruh, I will get some group shots soon. I barely got these taken with my old camera.

I am also sad to see the other thread go...but I prolly put a daily perv post up here soon.. I gotta talk to management about it first though... I don't want to get into any more trouble on the site...haha

Tuned in to this for sure Assman. Gonna be some fire in dem dere beans. Blow it up brotha! Peace and good luck. Motiv

Thanks Motiv

im scribed wanna see how ur babies handle the soil beds
what is the dnl?
Thanks Albanypj
Gifted to me by a great friend...DNL is Hawaiian x Shiva Skunk I believe...it could be in the wrong order though

front and center bro.... nice line up and set up.... positive vibs best of luck to you and your grow....... Respect SoSeR.....

Thanks Soserthc1

yo what up bro When did JJ make the tresdawg Bx? I thought he only made the tresdawg IX . He made a trestardawg witch is basically a tres BX. I actually ordered the tresdawg IX and stardawg I just got them in but I got stardawg and trestardawg instead no big deal but I wanted to know if that's what you were talking about the tresdawg IX or the trestardawg? Girls are looking great by the way stay frosty bro late.

Hey PG, I guess I read the pack wrong LOL....its TresDawgIX... I got the tresstardawgs too Sorry bout that...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks Dirk D and yes there is going to be some ass in this thread! thanks for stopping by

GET GROWING!

Thanks Diaz

Thanks El Boyo I love the dawgs too.

Thanks Bruh, I will get some group shots soon. I barely got these taken with my old camera.

I am also sad to see the other thread go...but I prolly put a daily perv post up here soon.. I gotta talk to management about it first though... I don't want to get into any more trouble on the site...haha

Thanks Motiv

Thanks Albanypj
Gifted to me by a great friend...DNL is Hawaiian x Shiva Skunk I believe...it could be in the wrong order though

Thanks Soserthc1

Hey PG, I guess I read the pack wrong LOL....its TresDawgIX... I got the tresstardawgs too Sorry bout that...

Your good hommie I ordered the tresIX and stardawg but when i got them I ended up with the Trestardawg instead of the tresIX some how but it will be good to see your tres IX I know your gonna kill it bro!

Top Bottom