Chemvalley kush cut down at 70 days

• Thread starter sdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdog

sdog

Hello farmers havent been on for a while but wanting to wish everyone on the farm a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Heres a couple pics of my latest harvest of one big chemvalley kush plant that was super cropped and spoiled like a bitch! used 1k with raptor hood and plenty of air flow. botanicare, hygrozyme, and lots of mollasses. pulled down roughly 1 3/4 pounds dry weight in a 5 gallon. Enjoy!
ps sorry for the pics, camera is out dated lol

datDANK

datDANK

almost 2 lbs in a 5 gallon? nice. what was your soil mix and how long was the veg before flip? how much watts?

muncho

muncho

Sweet lookin bro. Getting ready to cut mine in 10 days , but it will not have near the yeild that you had.

sdog

sdog

almost 2 lbs in a 5 gallon? nice. what was your soil mix and how long was the veg before flip? how much watts?

thanks bro. yeah five gallon with a half ocean forest and half airation/soiless botanicare mix. also added myco and hydrated nd dolomite lime. I vegged this monster for 3 and a half months with trellis and alot of tying down. just an experiment I had going under 1k using my favorite raptor hood. I also used co2 at 1900 ppm at 80 degrees throughout the whole grow and stopped about 3 weeks before harvest. Didnt expect the yield I got but used a real stellar chemvalley k pheno that yielded nicely.
thanks for stoppin by datdank
keep it growin!

Good job man.

Gracias brotha thanks for droppin in!

Sweet lookin bro. Getting ready to cut mine in 10 days , but it will not have near the yeild that you had.

Nice! thanks a lot homie. hope you got a good pheno cause theyre some keepers in those packs forsure. wish you well on the harvest muncho!
thanks for stopping by bro

Keep it growin!

Top Bottom