Chemwreck Kush grow

• Thread starter capegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
capegrower

capegrower

I am smoking my first taste of chemwreck kush and am liking this strain. Out of the 10 seeds out of ten that popped I killed off 3 so seven survived the grow out to adulthood. I got 4 females and out of these four I got 2 distinct phenotypes. 3 of the females were very similar with sativa traits, tall and lanky and finished with nice fat nugs with decent internodal spacing. The other female is definitely indica based with short bushy plants and very dense foliage. The first pheno has great resin production but the indica is just plain frosty...
Ive decided to grow out 1 of the sativas and the indica pheno....
I should have some pics shortly but Im happy with the results.

O

Ookie

Awesome, cant wait to see pics....what smells do you get from them?
Peace

U

Up_In_Smokn

???

Whatever happened with the pics??

Whatever happened period ?
I was eyeballin' these beans in the auction listings.....
Saw someone was growin' them & thought "Cool.... I can check them out before I spend my cash".....

I guess not :doh

soserthc1

soserthc1

yea same here anyone got any pictures before i throw out some more doe myself.... sounds good

soserthc1

soserthc1

I guess thats a no anyone have any pictures of any chem cross that is currently being auctioned itching to buy just want some chem, or something orange or purple as i lost my gdp mom and have never tried anything chem yet EVER

T

truecannabliss

Hey did you run those ladies again? Would love to see some pics.
Peace

Dodge

Dodge

Que Pasa,

Hey I too am eager to see some pics of ChemWreck. I have some en route. I think I just squeaked inside the buy one get one deadline.... I'm excited. 95 percent of the info I could find on Connoisseur Genetics was positive. If there are no documented grows of ChemWreck here on the farm, or pics at least, then let me say that I would gladly fill that gap. I'm not one to "count chickens before they hatch," but I'll keep a log no doubt. From the stuff I have read, these genetics will be > or = anything this neck of the woods has to offer. We'll see what happens.

Dodge

Dodge

The ChemWreck variety is a vigorous bushy plant. The tallest main cola is easily pushing four feet with like a month veg only under t5. I did not do any training of any form on these plants. The less dominant side colas have really come in and bud sites are every where. Out of the ten or eight beans I popped I had six girls, so that was cool. I can understand why the characteristics of this variety are coveted. This ChemWreck looks like it is gonna be a good producer and has a wonderful strong rich smell. In my first grow my plants had really nada in the smell department. These ChemWreck could be smelled even in the veg phase... really from like the third week on the odor was evident. It is like most things in life, it's give and take. These plants have superior plant structure, bud site production, vigor and rich complex odor. The only drawback? A few hermie traits surfaced in this run, but, even knowing the potential hermie traits, I will still grow this variety again with any seeds I find in the end. In this picture the ChemWreck are the plants going down the left side and across the bottom:
HPIM0390

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey nice girls, they look much better than the one i girl i got going now. her leaf structure is very similar to the one in your previous post down at the bottom left, but she grows like the one on the left in the back. she grows very fast and she does fine in small pots, she was 18" in a 1gal and showed no signs of slowing down.
from my experience with her and your last pic i take it she needs extra n in the flowering phase, because she started yellowing out by the middle of the 3rd week for me.
anyways good to see you got her going and im subbed, so i hope you keep hitting her with the pics as she progresses. gl on the rest of the run.

Dodge

Dodge

(Flowering Day 16) Picture day!! My ChemWreck Kush pheno's:

ChemWreck Kush 1

ChemWreck Kush 2

ChemWreck Kush 3

ChemWreck Kush 4

ChemWreck Kush 5

Dodge

Dodge

Day 20 of 12/12.... finally got a tripod so I could take steady macros......

DSCF0242

Dodge

Dodge

ChemWreck Kush Day 46 12/12...... Finally got a good camera, the one I had was not good for indoors at all really... here are a few shots of this badass strain. I posted that I thought I had hermies but those were buds and I was wrong on that..... I had ZERO HERMIE...... some pics:

SAM 0062

SAM 0065

SAM 0066

O

ojd

looking killer bro

what kinda smells you geting lemon/meat/funk
keep those pics coming

peace

Top Bottom