Chernobyl Buds

• Thread starter greyfx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyfx

I gave my buddy 5 chernobyl seeds and he came away with two treasures and this is the best one, the other one has already been harvested. He did an awsome job on these. This one smells like a lime green popsicle with a sour hint to it.

Twobuds
Wowomfg
Bigasscola
Nicebud1
Superfrost
Frostybud
Fullshot
true grit

true grit

Looking good there bro! I am looking into these after hearing Herb rave on em!

kroonboon

kroonboon

looks great man , how long did they go for ?
they look very sativa

G

greyfx

It went 66 days the other pheno was finished and is already down. I'll post up some dry shots when I get the time.

R

radical farmer

Really nice lookin bro! I have 2 of TGA's spacebombs & Apollo 13 BX goin right now, hopefully they turn out as frosty as that!

G

grapeape

this is my plant... i appreciate all the comments on the pics.. i put a lot of love into that baby!!!!!!

D

dailychronic

That shit is nuts looking. I know how it got the name looks like it's glowing radiation

T

tou.bill

Looks great!! Would love to hear what you think of the smoke....

Thanks for posting....

G

greyfx

the smoke is bomb, the first pheno was potent, but the second pheno will destroy you its got a great taste and great high that can and will put you to sleep or just relax you.

C

Caligreen

Nice dude! Hope you dont mind is I post some of my own?? I'm new here ;)

IMG_8802.JPG

IMG_8798.JPG

IMG_7719.JPG

IMG_7732.JPG

Peace

G

greyfx

No man we don't mind those things look insane how long did you let them go for?

C

Caligreen

Thanks greyfx!!! think that I flowered that strain like 55 days or something, maybe 50, she was pretty quick. Loved the smoke too, just didnt keep the cut, bummer!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

yea TGA has some Fire starters over there! Everthing Ive grown from them has been frosty as hell

Nice , !

G

greyfx

I definitely kept the cut and am glad we got it. Grape ape has it and we have spread the love to at least a good friend of mine.

G

grapeape

we forgot to take my tattoos out of the pics greyfx... lol. i'm fixin to fire one of them nugs up right now.. and the pics above are sick!!! good job on that bro..

S

skyhighaussie

WOW those buds look mad! I remember smoking some really frosty lime green coloured buds about ten years ago, it was the best smoke I have EVER had, (have smoked for 15 years now) we called it "light green fluffy" in our circle of friends. The dealer we got them off would only sell grams as it was so treasured! After becoming good customers that loved the stuff he told us it was called "chernobyl". Does anyone know how long this strain has been around for? Is it possible after years and years I have found it again?(your pics look exactly like it, awesome btw) If so, where can I order these magic beans?

Top Bottom