• Tagged users None
gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Chernobyl getting close... seeded by devilboy

CIMG0110.JPG

CIMG0121.JPG

M

MTM

I had that same pheno ,chernobyl and JTR is all I found of TGA gear that was worth a fuck.The chernobyl is really good medicine for sleep and back pain...peace

kroonboon

kroonboon

looks sick gonzo, sure the smoke will be sick.........

mtm, what TGA gear have you run other than JTR and chernobyl?

peace

phenotyper

phenotyper

Looks great. I am doing a run of cherbobyl right now, and it's just starting to form buds. Pretty excited to see how it turns out. How far along are those? Look like they are frosty but have some fattening up to do. I love the fall colors!

D

dagobaker

ive got jillybean in veg as we speak.......probably going to greenhouse them

M

MTM

looks sick gonzo, sure the smoke will be sick.........

mtm, what TGA gear have you run other than JTR and chernobyl?

peace

space queen,appollo13BX,space bomb,JC2,JTR,Chernobyl is what Ive grown of Subcools gear..Ive smoked a couple more strains also....

M

MTM

Looks great. I am doing a run of cherbobyl right now, and it's just starting to form buds. Pretty excited to see how it turns out. How far along are those? Look like they are frosty but have some fattening up to do. I love the fall colors!

Theres one pheno in there that has black ,pink,yellow,just about ever color you can think of is on a bud or leave on that pheno,I had 2 out of a 10pack that were the black pheno.Be carefull guys theres one pheno that has long pistols,look hard in those pistols,I found nanners in one pheno of chernobyl.Its known to have a pheno that nanners so keep an eye out guys.My nanners were sterile but thats no sign yours would be

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I ran into that bitch. She's out the stable. Fuckin cross dressers! I keep a short stacked up bitch tho. About 2 run her again! Clones just rooted and they will be in soil this weekend.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

thanks guys, chameleon colors changing every day on that lady. the devilboy gets crazy color too, should be some pretty and potent offspring

thanks phenotyper, maybe 6,7 weeks. Didn't keep track, it was thrown in a small cup for pollination, she won't be fattenening up much this run. Barely fed her anything

I also have the bloodwreck x vortex going, liking that one better but I'm biased. IMO Vortex is the best tga offering without a doubt

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

here's the devilboy for you guys that missed the thread..

http://img593.invalid.com/img593/7589/dev360med.gif

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Devil boy looks super fire! What is the genetics on that strain?

M

Magician

Devilboy is Dannyboy x Devilberry.

Suuuuper dank cross. Plant wreaks of piny strong smelling berries in veg. Can also get some beautiful colors with slight temp drop. Gonzo that should be a pretty cross. Did your Devilboy male show any colors on the pollen sacks?

I have one lone male that is definitely Dannyboy dominant and don't see as many colors in him.

Magician

aleYarok

aleYarok

wow dank dank dank!!!
the black pheno is beautiful.

cant wait to see how the bloodwreck x vortex turns out, i love my vortex!!
and that devilboy looks killer, where did she come from??
any info on devilberry?

MTM: im shocked you didnt like space bomb, and Apollo, top notch for sure. what exaclty did you not like?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive ran a few of TGAs strains and they all smelled fucking rotten. Some people like that stuff though. Im more of a chem, petrol, lemon smell type of guy.

aleYarok

aleYarok

its that bros grimm stank... imo i love it. spacequeen reeks of fucking rotting sour patch candies... yummmm and i can smell her in all my tga strains.

Top Bottom