APPEARANCE

Cherry assassin   smoke report

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sweet petrol
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Petrol/fuel
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : 8.5 (early smoke - needs cure - not the strain) (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : 60/40 Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 9 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : no idea, still smoking :) (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Bedtime
Munchies? : not yet

Testers Notes:

This is an early smoke as the buds aren't anywhere near cured yet, but it's such a great smoke already that I thought I'd post a report. I'm sure the complexity of the taste will improve with cure, but already it is awesome.

First up, the smell is of this very sweet fuelly petrol. I've not smoked Cherry AK, so no frame of reference, but I know OG and this seems to me to be 70-80% OG and 20-30% Cherry AK. The sweetness must come from the AK as I'm pretty sure it's not an OG trait. Whether that sweetness is cherry, it's too early to tell - maybe to someone elses tastebuds it might do. It is however a very moreish taste....huge appeal from first smell and then first hit.

The major surprise for me was the strength. This smoke is really pokey - it passed one of my acid tests - I found myself fucked, looked in the ashtray and there's 3/4rs of the cherry assassin herself sitting there laughing at me :)

I definitely prefer this sweeter OG taste to the straight OG taste, which is more lemony pinesol. There's none of that in this pheno, but the underlying and characteristic OG fuel is blatantly there - just without the lemon and replaced by the sweetness/latent cherry.

IMHO this is spectacular smoke. The other surprise is that I expected a brickbat smoke, something to dropkick me to the sofa and then beat me into the land of zod. Whilst I think it has that potential, it has more in the eyes and head than I expected. I harvested with all cloudy and a couple of ambers at day 68, and for what I think is a mostly indica plant she's got all kinds of wonders in the buzz profile. Complex is the best way to describe it....not psychedelic, but strong enough to border on it out of sheer brute force....very much in the eyes with a big body hold (but not incapacitating) and a light tightness in the chest. Kind of like a right uppercut followed by a couple of brutal body blows, in a nice kind of way. I guess that's why she's an assassin? :)

Right, gonna skin another one up. This really is more of a preliminary report, but it's so good at this point that it only gets better from here.

3 words: sweet OG power :)

FF

T

twigboy

Sounds killer man, nice smoke report!! Just want to reach in my screen and snag a little nubbie for a sample.

S

Stringer Bell

Very nice bro cherry ak is one of my all time favs and to mix it with og wow Is this your cross or someone elses wouldn't mine getting ahold of some gear:damnhippie:

F

FastForward

Very nice bro cherry ak is one of my all time favs and to mix it with og wow Is this your cross or someone elses wouldn't mine getting ahold of some gear:damnhippie:

It's from DrCandyman....seeds from the one and only THCBay of course.... :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Great report bro. For an uncured sample it sounds like a real winner.

S

spanishped

fab shmoke report FF!! I have 2 cuts of this on the go at the mo, will be going into the next lot into flower, roll on the summer!!!

T

tophmaster

sounds killer although i do love the lemon hashy fuel og a little more than sweet but got to mix it up right. like where would soda be without cherry
pepsi x cherry ak = wild cherry pepsi
coke x cherry ak = cherry coke
dr pepper x cherry ak = the new dr pepper cherry kiss or whatever

S

solo

great report and pics... thanks for posting..... BUT the tobacco has to go man!!!!

F

FastForward

Nice report, where can i get some??

Here at the Farm...Dr Candyman Seeds....although none around atm unfortunately. Keep your eyes peeled...I definitely want to grab some more when they do :)

Z

zoeronerer

why u smoke report with the tobacco? dont you think that will effect the outcome as far as flavor harshness and efx..?

Top Bottom