Cherry Bomb #3

• Thread starter Nirrity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nirrity

Hello Reeferman! You have mentioned this one on release list. In 2005 description this Cherry Bomb #3 has a mother that is unrelated to Mr. Greengenes Mauie Wowie but you use instead some late '80 Mauie Wowie X California Cherry Bomb (same father for Cherry Bomb #2). Does this genetic make-up stay unchanged?

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Good questions Nirrity, I asked the same question! I believe Reeferman said the CB#3 is the Cherry Bomb Haze. Reef should be around later today to confirm this

Peace

R

Reeferman

No cherry haze and cherry bomb #3 are not the same the cherry bomb #3 is cali bomb x a old hawaiian that I just germinated again as its very interesting , the cherry haze is a cherry bomb x o haze .

Reef

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Sorry about the confusion, my bad... Looks like another one to add to the stable!!!

R

Reeferman

Mosca we will get those to you asap , both cherry haze and cherry bomb #3

nurlord

nurlord

Cherry Haze is dope. I thought it was cherry bomb to a purple haze but I guess it was the O.haze.

I got a Skunkman O.haze cross going now. Maybe the most vigorous plant I've ever grown.

J

Jalisco Kid

That cherry haze that Jayrollinhippie grew was pretty. It had a structure that I would grow even if it did not get me high. JK

R

Reeferman

The cherry haze , cherry bomb #3 super silver and a bunch of others were bred in south america each was selected from massive populations of plants .
Reef

R

Reeferman

Cherry bomb #1 is the cherry bomb jack Herer gave me way back in the day when we still prairie fire seeds , california cherry bomb.
Reef

N

Nirrity

I remeber Alien X Trainwreck from your early repertoir and Fig Skunk in your breeding pool, but not sure... :)

R

Reeferman

Wow the alien wreck days were many ago , I stillf have the fig skunk but in female seeds only .
Rm

R

rectal mustard

i still own the original and first refeerman cherry bomb release from years ago that was greengeen cherry b x jack herer cherry bomb indi .still have a seed pack in the fridge .

this shit can stand any strong ak-47 but with a way better taste .the sativa leaning pheno is a serious high energy weed . great medecinal value for those who care like me .i always judge strains from my medical condition and the beneficial effects of a strain on my personal issue .

i was stunned by the quality of this strain for a few years . i will run it soon because of the age of my seeds and i dont want to lost this f#$$% gem .

by the way , reef im so glad to find you again in full breeding mode .

N

Nirrity

Greetings rectal mustard! You are lucky man to have such an early RM release! I fully support you in your decision to grow them out it would be really exciting to see seeds of those era sprouting nowadays !
Reeferman, could put some info on Alien and Fig Skunk? I'veread some info on Fig Skunk back on OG but know nothing about Alien (type of high ,ind/sat, pedigree)

R

Reeferman

Nice rectalmustard ! lol interesting name ! wow thats a old prairie fire strain ! thats great man .
RM

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I've been running an AG13xFigSkunk/98' Aloha WW cross for many years now. I got a girl I'm running that I sprouted from an incross a buddy of mine in FL did with the beans I shared years ago. She seems to lean heavy toward Mota's FigSkunk. Great smoke and a no hassle grow. (a few pics @ icmag) Would love to get my hands on the straight FigSkunk. I think she would be perfect for an outdoor run here in KY.

R

rectal mustard

Nice rectalmustard ! lol interesting name ! wow thats a old prairie fire strain ! thats great man .
RM

sorry to have been long to reply reef . well rectal mustard is pretty imaginative and good for the lol factor . its pretty good to be unrocognised by the haters that caused me a lot of problem in the past .i will reveal my id to you only .

i will send you a pm soon as i will reach the correct post numbers .

im one of your oldest and loyal customer . yes i was a customer back at the prairies fire era and among the first 5 members on reef forum back then .

enough nostalgia !

do you have any new breed line that include the cherry b ?

Top Bottom