Cherry Bomb Indica

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Here are these two cheery bomb's now 52 day in 12's. They are packing on the trich's and close to water only to finish up. I also have some of reefermans kodiak gold seeds. I'm thinking of planting a couple of those in another month or so.
CB#1
Cb 1 1

Cb 1 2

Cb 1 3

CB#2
Cb 2 1

Cb 2 2

Cb 2 3

Cb 2 4

Orcaman

Orcaman

Yesterday was finally harvest day for these two at 70 days. I Could have let these two go a little longer for more color but they have plenty of amber trich's. I have to thank @Reeferman for providing a strain exactly as described. I already know that these to are going to taste great and hit me in the head!:)
CB#1
Cb1 1

Cb1 2

Cb1 3

Cb1 4

Cb1 5
CB #2
Cb2 1

Cb2 2

Cb2 3

Cb2 4

nurlord

nurlord

As far as smell number two is sweeter then number one. They are finally dry enough to taste them and we are liking number two best for taste and high. They both have a nice indica buzz! I don't think the name ever implied to cherry as a fruit but being truly explosive.
The name was definitely a reference to cherry the fruit. Cherry Bomb generally smells like cherries.

Orcaman

Orcaman

The Cherry Smell on the CB indica comes out on the cure and coats the tongue its a very old plant outdoors it gets really pronounced red hairs
This is Reeferman I can't log in under my account so had to use the Wifes
Really glad to hear from you. I want to personally say thank you for these great strains. Me and my wife are loving these two different pheno's that we have growing.
Hope all is well!:)

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

The Cherry Smell on the CB indica comes out on the cure and coats the tongue its a very old plant outdoors it gets really pronounced red hairs
This is Reeferman I can't log in under my account so had to use the Wifes

Hey Reef! Nice to see you around. Where is the love potion #1? I need this for a cob curing project I'm getting started. Whose got it still? Do you have any?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Anyone wants real deal Cherry Bomb/Maui Wowie... Mr Greengenes ( RIP ) ORIGINAL 1979 Genetics. IBL...Get it from Swami Organic Seeds. Mr Greengenes left Swami/Verdant Green the Only Original CB Genes. All others are crosses.

While CB/MW is a 50/50 cross, it is more Sativa dominate, with subdued Afghani traits, but does/can show Monkey Fist buds.

Mr Greengenes was the Original breeder of CB.

Swami_Organic_Seed_-_Cherry_Bomb.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom