Cherry Bomb via the Thai Mountains

• Thread starter Thaiwife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thaiwife

Thaiwife

The harvesting begins! We've cut a few ornamentals the last few weeks, but this is the first of the pretties from the grow house. We go from the perfect climate (cool season) directly to hell ( hot season), which occurs on or around March 1st, so timing of getting things planted at the right time is critical. My lovely wife has outdone herself again, this is the first, not far behind are some rather large godfathers and sugar cane. Best wishes to you all!

Cherry bomb via the thai mountains
Cherry bomb via the thai mountains 2
Cherry bomb via the thai mountains 3
Cherry bomb via the thai mountains 4
Thaiwife

Thaiwife

I smiled! I legit did! What are we looking at here? I love grows in other countries, so interesting!
My wife got a cutting from some friends about a year ago, they called it "cherry bomb", we have since renamed it mixed fruit as it smells like a bowl of mixed fruit.

ACSippi

ACSippi

I see curtains and wires, a little stool...what's the grow like? What's going on in the picture? Is Thailand still full blown legalized? I was following along for a bit till they said they were going to crack down. Sorry for all the questions but I'm super curious about foreign stuff.

Thaiwife

Thaiwife

I see curtains and wires, a little stool...what's the grow like? What's going on in the picture? Is Thailand still full blown legalized? I was following along for a bit till they said they were going to crack down. Sorry for all the questions but I'm super curious about foreign stuff.

Ok, let's see here. The black wire is for the elec fan. The smaller, bailing type wires, are simply to support vinyl blackout sheets to facilitate lighting/darkness in different areas of the house. That particular plant was in the ground, so the stool was for my old ass to sit and remove the biggest part of veg before cutting it. The rest of what you see in the pic is godfather and sugar cane. Still fully legal, yes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom