Cherry Bubbah Grow Journal

• Thread starter Turtleman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Turtleman

Hello Everyone!

My first time here at THC Farmer, my first grow, and grow journal too, so please bear with me!

I got all my information from a very nice person and got a ton of help from him as well! ( You know who you are and Thank you! ) I was instructed that they were HazeMan's seeds, so that is why I am posting in this section.

I am going to make this a tad bit long, but detailed! It will also be completely honest. I knew nothing about growing and learned everything from guides, books sent to me, and personal help! I have a ton of pictures as I was very excited about growing and everything!

Here it goes...

I started out with some Cherry Bubbah seeds! And went ahead and planted them.

I started with just some regular florescent bulbs on a PVC light holder that I built. I used some nursery soil from my local place, and used bottled water which i put down to the correct PH level with a PH up and down kit.

Like I said, I didn't really know that much, So I did make some mistakes, but made up for them later in life.

I planted them and they sprouted! Some of them later on did turn out male, So I got rid of them.

I had to support them as the stems were very long and unstable and the light I learned was too far away.

Then I learned that the pots were way too small, so I transplanted them into bigger pots, and changed up the lights.

It was very cool in the room, so they didn't burn.

( I was also playing around with my new camera too, thats why I have so many pictures )

Ok, That was a lot of baby pictures. Now on to a little bigger.

They were getting stinky, So I moved them to the garage. ( Yes I bought a carbon filter later on in their life )

Ok, I did that, and then got a 2 foot 4 bulb T-5 H.O set up. I used it on the really good ones and put the others with more light with the leftover lights I had.

Picture of the bulbs.

Started to sex them early. Some were males as shown and were disposed of.

After those pictures, my jump drive that I stored the next sets of pictures on decided to break on me. So I have to jump to later on in their lives.

Then here is some close ups of a flowering Cherry Bubbah later on in its life. I think around 5 weeks.

At this point. I bought a tent, carbon filter, new lights, a fan, a thermometer, etc. A little more professional.

Some a little later on.

Then to the harvest. I had 3 plants that I harvested. They were a little dry at the time as you can see.

That was just one plant.

# 2 and 3 are next.

Done with # 2.

Next one.

Done with # 3.

Time to dry everything and cut all stems off.

All left over stems.

Canned!

And that was it for my Cherry Bubbah Grow.

I have to say that I learned a ton! I had fun! And the best part is that it is the best bud that I have ever had! It beats out everything I had ever had before it! And it still amazes me to this day.

Thanks a ton! If you have any questions or comments, please let me know!

Cherry bubbah grow journal
Cherry bubbah grow journal 2
Cherry bubbah grow journal 3
Cherry bubbah grow journal 4
Cherry bubbah grow journal 5
Cherry bubbah grow journal 6
Cherry bubbah grow journal 7
Cherry bubbah grow journal 8
Cherry bubbah grow journal 9
Cherry bubbah grow journal 10
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
post your pictures here to the farm

do not hotlink them from another site

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Nice job on those Turtle, for a first timer you did fine, next time you'll be rockin' them girls....learning never ends.
Peace
Freak

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
nice to see you here Turtleman, i hear you might want to do some more test grows for Hazeman seeds. i think we can help you out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom