Cherry Cake

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
noodles

noodles

highersolutions- never heard of it either.

jaws- sounds good:banana1sv6:

onestonedpony- thanks! these arent sold anywhere.

heres a few pics of the ult og. x cherry cake #2 at 8 weeks today-

JAWS

JAWS

hello NOODLES:talking
hey brother as soon as im 100% sure what i have here as far as the CHERRY CAKE go's i'll post up a few pics in here foe ya..
peace:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hello NOODLES:talking
ok so the last CC showed to be FEMALE soooo yaaaaaaa we have a MALE/FEMALE so this project will go forward..

female on the left male on the right..

shot of the female..

peace:talking

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

highersolutions- never heard of it either.

jaws- sounds good:banana1sv6:

onestonedpony- thanks! these arent sold anywhere.

heres a few pics of the ult og. x cherry cake #2 at 8 weeks today-

Those buds looks super bomb & very tasty great grow & killer pics

noodles

noodles

Hey jaws- your cc's are lookin as healthy as can be, can't wait to see the flowers!

Makingoo- thanks for saying, glad you like her- she's a beauty for sure!

Ogsourlemonfuel- thanks, she smells great- a good mix of sweet cherry and fuely funk. I tried a sample last night, she def has a nice kick. The buzz is a confusingbut fun head high, I couldn't follow a thought very well leading to short term memory loss lol. Taste is hashy, earthy, a little spice and a little citrus/lemon.

soserthc1

soserthc1

noodles - lovin the sound of this strain- keep on killin it bro.... any seeds around on this strain - to purchase anywhere - not asking for freebee - peace bro

N

nightmarecreature

That Cherry Cake looks awesome! I would buy seeds or crosses in a hot second. I read Noodles doesn't have the cut anymore. :(

215 User

215 User

Mines were gifted to me 2 years ago from N8tive...

Didn't know what they were until 2 days ago & glad I kept them!

N

nightmarecreature

Pop those suckers!
I love unique smells and tastes. I have a Jolly Rancher clone from the bay. It's suppose to be a three way cross of Killer Queen X Cinderella99 crossed to an Ortega male. It smells and tastes just like grape jolly ranchers. I also have a Shiatsu Kush clone that came from a friend of Swerves. It tastes like Vanilla with hints of cedar.
The GSC forum cut that a lot of us love is good too.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

Before there was pie, before there was cookies and well before any other strain with Cake in the name, I am very happy to say that the strain that started it all, Cherry Cake will be re-released later this year! Wild Cherry will also be available again with some truly epic crosses aimed right at PTSD, migraines and depression! Stay tuned folks and don't touch that dial!

Top Bottom