Cherry Cake

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

Looks f'in awesome..ur killin it!

keep the pics comming and smoke report would be cool.

peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks nice.. That strain sound very tasty.. Great grow

noodles

noodles

here is the ooze i found on the first run-

picture.php

JAWS

JAWS

hello NOODLES:hi
man thats a tasty looking girl right there, ahhh did you run those from seed or are they CLONE ONLYS?....which ever they are they look really good brother, any relations to the CHERRY PIE?.
peace:hi

noodles

noodles

Hey jaws, glad you stopped in.:hi. I found that pheno from seed, there is no relation to cherry pie. This is cherry thunderfuck x nor cal goo. Cherry thunderfuck has cherry ak47, hawaiin sativas, maple leaf indica and matanuska thunderfuck I believe. And the nor cal goo is clone only bred by gooeybreeder. :cool0044:

S

Skunkenstein

wHAT Im Talkin Bout..wow..!! Maybe she's Bleeding maple syrup..damn!! That is a Plant that needs to be Preserved..Bigtime!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Anyone identify the "goo" yet? Never saw that before!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
this is cherry cake#2- very potent, heady high, super sweet cherry smell, good yield if done right and a vanilla hash/cherry taste. and she's frosty as hell, she literally oozes resin

grreat growin skills

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've gotten some Goo Bud from NorCal b4 that had the same Goo in the buds.. But when I got the buds I thought the grower dabbed small dots of Honey oil in2 the buds 2 make the buds more stoney 4 a quicker sale..I guess I was wrong this might b a trait of Goo Bud..

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
I've gotten some Goo Bud from NorCal b4 that had the same Goo in the buds.. But when I got the buds I thought the grower dabbed small dots of Honey oil in2 the buds 2 make the buds more stoney 4 a quicker sale..I guess I was wrong this might b a trait of Goo Bud..

very interesting, as i have never seen this before either Crom. Thats some seriously awesome shit to have resin oozin out of your flowers. Great pic too.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Seems almost like when you cut a fresh plant, and you get that initial drop of fluid. It just doesn't seem possible lol

Here is an excerpt from "Cannabis A History" by: Martin Booth(attached)

Excerpt
JAWS

JAWS

hello NOOD:bong2:
hey brother iran across a pack of STRAIGHT CHERRY CAKE and i got them all popped and were going to see whats up with that OZZZING, i wish i had dropped a few of the HYBRID you sent me so i could have made a quick CHERRY CAKE BX....

working the WHITE MUSTANG ASWELL can you say CHERRY MUSTANG yummmersssss........
peace:sun

noodles

noodles

Skunkenstein- thanks dude, I threw a couple cuts away and decided to try to fish them out of the dead leaf bag a few days later and they survived. So glad I did!

Crom- I think the ooze is some kind of sugar secretion, not sure. Whatever it is, I've found it twice on this particular cut and never before. The first time I found it, it was dense and sticky like bho- maybe just dried sappy sugar goo? I don't know but it makes for cool pics!

Cbf- thanks, I'm getting a little better, slowly but surely!

Makingoo- a fitting name you have lol. The nor cal goo is a frosty mama- sounds like a magical place where bags are laced with honey oil mmm

Humboldtdr- I'm not sure its resin, I think its some kind of sugar secretion based on what some other peeps have said. Still neat though, wish I had a dslr camera to really take at look at this stuff up close. The first time I found it, it had some kind of dark swirl in the goo- trippy looking.

Jaws- nice score! I have two girls going of the cc#2 cross, ill show ya when they get some flowers. Jeez dude- cherry mustang sounds oh so nice!!

noodles

noodles

here is a cross i made with cherry cake- it's ult. og x cherry cake #2, she's at 7 weeks today-

she smells like ult. og(fuel, garbage and funk) but there is some cherry cake coming through in the flowers.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Crom- I think the ooze is some kind of sugar secretion, not sure. Whatever it is, I've found it twice on this particular cut and never before. The first time I found it, it was dense and sticky like bho- maybe just dried sappy sugar goo? I don't know but it makes for cool pics!

Yeah bro I'm pretty sure thats what it is too. I had this happen to me one run when I really hit them hard with the sugars/carbs. Its some kind of sugary excretion...taste super sweet. I got this from another site:

"The sap contains primarily the products of photosynthesis, in the form of sucrose (table sugar). Smaller amounts of materials associated with the living organism such as minerals, amino acids, and enzymes are also present. In marijuana, the sap is usually colourless, although a bright red colour - it looks like blood - is not uncommon in later life. The red colour is due to haematin compounds and anthocyanin pigments that naturally build up in some varieties. The red colour may also indicate a nutrient deficiency, notably of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, or magnesium."

I have also heard it referred to as "Guttation" ? Not sure if thats the correct term or not...never really followed up on researching it...

JAWS

JAWS

hey NOOD:talking
i got a nice MALE and FEMALE CHERRY CAKE and will be making some fresh F-GENS, i'll get some pics up later today..
peace:talking

Top Bottom