Cherry Cake

• Thread starter MSgenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Looking really tasty. How varied are the phenos in this?

MSgenetics

MSgenetics

Breeder
Staff
Phenos are all very similar in structure. Most of them purple, with variations on smell and taste with some leaning towards the cheese cake(father) and others cherry pie(mother). All phenos are very potent and with some cherry flavor on all of them. Been working on a lot of breeding projects with the cherry cake Male right now. One of my favorites strains that was crossed with the cheese cake.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

@MSgenetics , What's you're locale? State side or abroad?

MSgenetics

MSgenetics

Breeder
Staff
Here are some recent cherry cake pics. This pheno is an awesome yielder with dark purple frosty nugs. Smell and taste more on the cherry pie side but definitely stronger than its cherry pie mother. Smells like freshly baked cherry cake. Very Indica dominant .

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

You do some great work brother, all your pics in all these threads are outstanding ! Psyched you are domestic , American breeders are bringing some serious shit to the people.

F

Fyah1718

Awesome, I am highly interested in running a fleet of this, Do you have 200 seeds available?

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

Hate to burst your bubble but Cherry Cake was bred by me under the Seeds of Compassion label. It's pretty well known and there are pictures of her on this site ad well as Skunkmagazine, iMac,
firestax and others. Cherry Cake was before any pie, cookies or other strains with cake in the name.
Nor Cal Goo x Cherry Thunderfuck...

Top Bottom