Cherry Cake

• Thread starter MSgenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

My Cherry Cake that predates pie, cookies and all strains with cake in the name...
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/cherry-cake.39417/
i was thinking.. early on in my withdrawals.. good weed would of help because the shit i got help some .
( one thing about coming off opiates and weed. you have to get the strongest strain possible because your tolerance is off teh chart )it was better than nothing, i could feel it helping.. but if it would of been better grown shit maybe i wold not of gone blind in my left eye from stress from the withdrawals.. my eyes are all fucked now, and who knows if they will improve. _.. the shit i got from the local disp did not do much. so yeah, withdrawals from opiates is brutal.
so i look forward to hearing more news of people using your meds. i know they are going after opiates this year, like there new fucking agenda.. yet that is not the problem.. the problem is the fucking university trained drug dealers.. look what them fuckers did to me.. they did not give a fuck.. just wanted a pay check. oh well that is behind me now.
rock on.

chris.
ps.
im going on 4 months now i guess. the worse is behind me.. first month was hell. still learning to think again.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

I hear you loud and clear! I originally started Seeds of Compassion over 10 years ago to help people not need pharmaceuticals or to be able to get off. I had a lot of doctors either under treat me or not treat me at all. When I first realized the true medicinal benefit of Cannabis I set out to enlighten people and not have to go through all the shit I had been put through! My strain Cherry Cake especially CC#2 absolutely killed PTSD and depression! You couldn't get negative on it if you tried. I originally made Wild Cherry to be a migraine killer and it is very successful in that regard but a friend of mine eliminated all signs of withdrawal within moments! As you can imagine I was pretty happy for him! Gorilla Biscuit is my go to for that as well as PTSD, Pain, depression and insomnia. On a side note Gorilla Biscuit came out before Gorilla Glue and is not related.
Looks like I am going to have a forum here but until that time if you would like more information or help with anything at all ( I am a good listener ) feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't want to hijack this thread any further...
4D

Top Bottom