Cherry Hashplant x Sensi Star ala Under Current

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is the next round loaded and ready to go. I decided not to reconfigure the setup and just buy another one and setup in the other configuration, its a bitch to break these down and cut new piecews and put back to gether or I am lazy one or the other..

The strain is Cherry Hashplant x Sensi Star from TRC and they are 3 days in veg with roots already shootin out of the netpots.

Tex

Cherry hashplant x sensi star ala under current
Cherry hashplant x sensi star ala under current 2
Cherry hashplant x sensi star ala under current 3
Cherry hashplant x sensi star ala under current 4
Cherry hashplant x sensi star ala under current 5
Cherry hashplant x sensi star ala under current 6
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Looking great as always TK.. and that cherry star sounds pretty good, have you run her before??

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have ran her in soil, indoors and outdoors as well as hydro, shes a real go'er..

Tex

M

Malachi

Tex is this the 8XL model? What are the centers and what are you going to use for lights. Didn't you have a 6plant undercurrent grow with 2 parabolic 1000's and 4 vert 600's?? I was looking for that thread but I can't find it. That is what I am leaning towards for my 6 plant legal under current grow. Can't wait to see you rock this out bro.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Go check the previos thread for all the details but this is a 8xl on 25" centers with (2)1k dual arcs above and (6)600w sunmaster blues sidelights for a total of 5600watts in 84 sq.ft.

Tex

K

Kpezzy

What do you think of the dual arc's Tex? is this a test run with them? or are they your new bulbs now? I have been contemplating them for a minute

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Dual Arc's are the only 1k I will buy from here on out, this is about my 6th run with them in all kinds of setups and I love them

Tex

B

billybadazz

right on Tk you have been a great inspiration to step up into the UC world. I watched your last grow with the toejam and alien 4's and that was when I decided that that was the way to go. Thanx man for all the good info and saving me the trouble of figuring out the little things that woulda of had me asking a lot of questions. your a good man to help out all these peeps for nothing. big ups to you and your passion.will be watching closely.

winta

winta

awesome setup! interesting strain :) how does she taste/smell?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
So it starts again. Does that one have the real sensi star dom lemon taste? The cherry star gold was danky danky so I'm sure that one blows its socks off.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:whew Looks like I finally got a front row seat to the Texas Kid Show... :character0113: No standing in the back for me this time...

P

philthis

Ah... A grow I can relate with. I'll be taking notes once again.

The Joker

The Joker

Lots of interesting things. I'll have to search those dual arcs out and see what they are all about.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Any new pics TK I know we started around the same time..Thanks JACK

L

LivingTheDream

Cant wait to see how things go on this run. Kept up with your last UC grow and it was amazing! Thinking of trying out one of the 4xl systems myself. Good luck. I will be pulling up a chair aswell. Thanks for sharing all of your experience here Tk.

LTD

S

supasticky

Nice bro! Can't wait to see what you do with this setup.

-Supa

G

greenthum

? on the system

hi u dont no me but I have the same system but I made mine the only diff, is that my buckets are white. any ways my ? was how is the maintens how are dose the real system clean up n do u wipe down buckets or fill up with blech n water n rince what is ur way Im runing 3 16site uc systems with 9000 watts of light do u think that me runing a good ac unit and co2 and keeping my room at 70 72'f will i get away with out needing a chiller wont the water ajust to the room temp thanx for ur time ur grow looks :afroweed:

G

Green Goblin

Hell ya, looks great... I'm looking forward to this one. So you run all 5600 lumens veg and flower? Looks like you went back to the closer bucket orientation... You obviously felt the closeness was not a factor right?

Top Bottom