cherry kush in cali anyone heard of this strain?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

my friend got this cut from someone in central cali and he's running it now, said it yields real big and is super dank. is this a cherry pie x kush cross or something? I've never heard of it but it sounds amazing.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
It's probably just a renamed cherry pie cut lol. I have no idea....I'm just guessing but I wouldn't doubt it. IV seen cherry pie sold as cherry og and we've all see og and kush tagged on stuff

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like it would be perfect buzz profile for a person like me with extreme anxiety

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I grew it out a few times. Thought it was cool. I didn't like the mosaic look tho. I thought it had mosaic virus bit i guess it just grows that way..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If it's just cherry pie renamed I wouldn't expect huge yields. There are a lot of purple varieties out there and I've seen some cherry ak47 x with og so I know cherry kushes are around..

fractal

fractal

My buddy sent me these photos, I think they are the cherry pie but they could be the cherry kush. the CP and CK are not the same strain, he ran them both at the same time. Very different plants.

Looks to be good producers, whichever one they are!

Aaawhatsit
Aaawhatsit 2
soserthc1

soserthc1

whew with that yield i would lean against it being a cherry pie hybrid

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

my bro said it's purple afghani x OG. . . www.strainbrain.com/marijuana/hybrid/cherry-kush
The cherry og I grew was from Cali and is og x purple afghani and was is my favorite I wish I had pictures but don't but I can describe it too a tee.... Small plant the cut I got but finger licking perfect ...this plant grew and collapsed could not hold itself up at all it would grow vertical then literally fall down lol but the smell was is to die for the kind of smoke that smells just as good as fresh flowers growing super sour cherry s. So sour that it made my mouth water walking into a room with it growing or getting rolled or already smoked I can't wait to get it again and o yes I will attain her once again

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My buddy sent me these photos, I think they are the cherry pie but they could be the cherry kush. the CP and CK are not the same strain, he ran them both at the same time. Very different plants.

Looks to be good producers, whichever one they are!
I never got to yield like that with the cut I got grew like cherry tomatoes lil sporadic dense lil dynamite nugz

fractal

fractal

The cherry og I grew was from Cali and is og x purple afghani and was is my favorite I wish I had pictures but don't but I can describe it too a tee.... Small plant the cut I got but finger licking perfect ...this plant grew and collapsed could not hold itself up at all it would grow vertical then literally fall down lol but the smell was is to die for the kind of smoke that smells just as good as fresh flowers growing super sour cherry s. So sour that it made my mouth water walking into a room with it growing or getting rolled or already smoked I can't wait to get it again and o yes I will attain her once again

YEA DUDE THAT"S THE ONE! When I get it I can make sure it finds its way back to your garden. Glad to hear it is the super fire cuz that's what I need.

He used Dyna-Grow nutes and said he actually ran the veg juice all the way to week 4 of flower, then 2 weeks of bloom nutes and then flush. Might explain the large colas.

Top Bottom