Cherry malt, my first grow

• Thread starter thomas2402k
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thomas2402k

thomas2402k

Day 1 of journal: Currently on day 24 since I started germinating. Planted in just HF no amendments. Watered 3 times so far, 1st and 3rd were with oxygenated PH’d water, 2nd was first feeding of general hydroponics flora series at half strength (very early yes, but saw signs of yellowing and assumed it was low nitrogen due to only using HF) and it responded well. Trying to let the plant tell me when to water.

Growing in a 32x32x63 inch VIVOSUN tent with a 150 watt aero light. Measuring 527 PPFD currently and the healthy one is praying, but I think she could take more honestly.

Cherry malt my first grow
Cherry malt my first grow 2
Cherry malt my first grow 3
Cherry malt my first grow 4
Cherry malt my first grow 5
Cherry malt my first grow 6
Cherry malt my first grow 7
Cherry malt my first grow 8

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Day 1 of journal: Currently on day 24 since I started germinating. Planted in just HF no amendments. Watered 3 times so far, 1st and 3rd were with oxygenated PH’d water, 2nd was first feeding of general hydroponics flora series at half strength (very early yes, but saw signs of yellowing and assumed it was low nitrogen due to only using HF) and it responded well. Trying to let the plant tell me when to water.

Growing in a 32x32x63 inch VIVOSUN tent with a 150 watt aero light. Measuring 527 PPFD currently and the healthy one is praying, but I think she could take more honestly.

nice little set up you have there.
hook your plants up with some h20

thomas2402k

thomas2402k

Are you doing autos or photos? Looking good 👍
I’m not positive honestly. Was a bag seed I found and here we are. Told myself if I can successfully get something smokable out of this I’ll invest in seeds with good genetics

The bag it came out of tested at 27% and the bud was beautiful

Stokes

Stokes

I’m not positive honestly. Was a bag seed I found and here we are. Told myself if I can successfully get something smokable out of this I’ll invest in seeds with good genetics

The bag it came out of tested at 27% and the bud was beautiful
Are you in the us?

Just noticed your light. Thats a 1, maybe 2 plant light.

Stokes

Stokes

You need atleast one of those air inlets opened up on the bottom, bossman. If you worried about smell dont worry, the exhaust will pull it up through it

thomas2402k

thomas2402k

You need atleast one of those air inlets opened up on the bottom, bossman. If you worried about smell dont worry, the exhaust will pull it up through it
Forgot to open one honestly. I might get some 4” ducting and run it for an inlet vent instead of the Velcro inlets being open. Seems like the more I open and shut those the harder it is to get a good seal on it at night. Sketches me out about forgetting to close it and light getting in as well

Stokes

Stokes

Forgot to open one honestly. I might get some 4” ducting and run it for an inlet vent instead of the Velcro inlets being open. Seems like the more I open and shut those the harder it is to get a good seal on it at night. Sketches me out about forgetting to close it and light getting in as well

If youre that worried about it just cut up a pizza box and form a makeshift shroud. Ive never worried that much about it tbh. Or just tape up a cheap airfilter from lowes or something

Latest posts

Top Bottom