Grower-Waayne
Breeder-Golden Lion Genetics
Strain-Cherry Picker
Method smoked-papers/Glass

Smell
Dominant-cherry tartiness
Associated-slight skunky funk

Tastes
Dominant-straight up cherry pie tartyness(yummmmy)
Associated-rich thick sweet tarty cherry pie flavor

Smoothness-9
Cough factor-none

Buzz
Percentage profile-70%body 30%head
Potentency-9.25
Duration-2.5hrs
Use-Bedtime is a must
Munchies-OH YEAH

Cherry picker definetley a pleasant surprise has great bag appeal nice size nugz smell wasnt quite fortelling of taste broke up nug and enjoyed aroma little unique compared to others little musky with sweetness loaded a proper Bowl and blazed down and wow taste was a thick rich taste of home made cherry pie tartyness that lasted through the whole bowl very nice tasting medz definetley will miss this one.
Buzz was a heavy medicating buzz for me definetley will relax you put my ass to sleep so I would try and blaze before bedtime, what a great cross Baba G hats off to you for the creation and putting outthere for us,and to big Waayne for growing some dank tastey nugz and sharing thanks dawgy as usual for your generosity.
Definetly loved the Golden Lion experience ,shit is dank farmers!
Cherry picker

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kolah

I got me some Cherry Pickers and hope to do a small indoor grow with them this winter. I hear ya Blazer...and yeah I am totally sold on Baba's gear. It's the best weed I've ever grown. Those Cali folks put out some dank dopa'. ;)

I been eyeballing his DreamyOG, OG Kush x Blue Dream...fuckin a, she sounds sweet.

blazer

blazer

I got me some Cherry Pickers and hope to do a small indoor grow with them this winter. I hear ya Blazer...and yeah I am totally sold on Baba's gear. It's the best weed I've ever grown. Those Cali folks put out some dank dopa'. ;)

I been eyeballing his DreamyOG, OG Kush x Blue Dream...fuckin a, she sounds sweet.
Yup for sure bro need get me some them Golden Lion's in the bunker myself, Dreamy OG sounds like a flavor fest sound tasty definetly have to look into those love me some Blue dream and OG of course!

bigjay420

bigjay420

@blazer You knocked this report out of the park brother. Very informative. I give it a 10! Grower did a superb job. I wanna get my hands on this. Weed needs to slow down and give me time to catch up. Too much progression... Too fast. :mad:

blazer

blazer

@blazer You knocked this report out of the park brother. Very informative. I give it a 10! Grower did a superb job. I wanna get my hands on this. Weed needs to slow down and give me time to catch up. Too much progression... Too fast. :mad:

Sounds great blazer,iv got 5 in veg,hoping for a pie leaner,props to waayne his pics are excellent too,76

Babas putting out some killer meds for sure and to have waayne grow it?Cant go wrong with that combo...
Thanks fellas always pleasure doing smoke reports especially with @waayne touch gotta say the cherry picker was surprisingly tasty to me why I say that is took some whiffs of it in the bag and it was diff smell not like a super dank skunk smell just a diff smell I remember so put to side while I sampled other stuff then the day came I said I'll try it, and WOW full flavor of tarty cherry pie to the dome was like hells yeah that's some shit love the taste everything I've sampled from @baba G has been dank and super tasty props to baba g and Waayne!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Man @blazer you might be one of the luckiest guy's I know always getting to smoke all @waayne dank a** flowers an as always you got us all drooling with that great smoke report thanks for sharing this with us!

Last edited:
dilligaf

dilligaf

does anyone know if this strain will be available again...i would like to try a cherry strain

blazer

blazer

Man @blazer you might be one of the luckiest guy's I know always getting to smoke all @waayne dank a** flowers an as always you got us all drooling with that great smoke report thanks for sharing this with us!
Thanks bro I do feel super lucky every time I gets the chance to blaze some of @waayne super Dank, much appreciated big dog!
does anyone know if this strain will be available again...i would like to try a cherry strain
Hit up @baba G with Golden lion genetics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom