Cherry Pickers And California King

• Thread starter Kdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kdub

Kdub

I started a thread for a mixed seed journal but I thought I'd separate em up a little.
Here's my Golden Lion Cherry Pickers and Cali Kings. Never run G.L. before but I'm likin' what I see on these threads. Everything got up-potted after these pics.
Cherry Pickers
Cherry pickers and california king
Cherry pickers and california king 2
Cherry pickers and california king 3

Cali Kings
Cherry pickers and california king 4
Cherry pickers and california king 5

william76

william76

Yea,mines are ready to flip in next day or 2 I think iv got 3 fems and 2 males,i think waayne got a pie leaner,his pics of her are fire,im hoping for a pie leaner too,i think I read to that there is some seriously potent individuals jn them too,all the best,76

Kdub

Kdub

Thanks for the good vibes guys. Now the pressure is on. VermontSkunks feel free to post up any pics of yours on this thread if you want. If not I'd still like to see em. Mine are doin' good and ready for 1 gallons this week. I'll probably veg em for another month. My flower room should have space available by then. Peace,

Kdub

Kdub

Here's an update.. My room is sooooo full due to all of my new seeds taking forever to sex. So everything is still in 1 gallons as there is no room for any more big pots. I have 1 confirmed female CaliKing, 1 male, and 1 undecided. 2 female CherryPicker and 1 undecided. I'm happy with the structure on all females so far. The one undecided CK is a lanky one, cool looking though..
First off my CP females. They were directly in front of the fan so they have some wind damage.
20141217 192717
20141217 192905
20141217 193011
20141217 193016

Then my CK female and undecided.
20141217 193239
20141217 193257
20141217 193120
20141217 193139

Kdub

Kdub

Update comin' soon. I popped like 15 seeds total, a bunch of strains, and I've only seen three males, plus my regulars. The point is my room is so full I can't even get to em to take pics. I can barely water em. lol.... Usually I plan on chuckin half or so but I've been blessed with the ladies and it's actually causing problems. So.... some other genetics are going into the flower room this weekend and I'll be able to access these for up-potting and pics. They look sweet though. Peace,

J

johnny prince

popped 14 cherry pickers . all 14 popped . 10 females . 4 males . slow to show sex but once put into flower , they are flowering very quickly and very vigourous. at 3 weeks , already very sticky and really old school sweet skunk smell with some sweet pine . Looks good so far . 2 thumbs up to the breeder . may post some pics when they are a bit older if im chanced .

chuckchill

chuckchill

ive got 2,females of c.p. both looking more frosty than my lee roy mom.+ both reek of cherries.a male iv kept is the true smeliest tho.really dank smell.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

5, green thumbs up for the c.p:-). OOWWEEE.DANK + JUST FRIKIN DRIPPIN WITH ,FAT CHUNKY HEADS!. THAT SMELL:-) CHERRIES ALL THE WAY ON MY 2,LADIES. GREAT JOB BABA. U ROCK.LOL.
PEACE + CHERRY GREASE:-).
C.C

chuckchill

chuckchill

Th
I started a thread for a mixed seed journal but I thought I'd separate em up a little.
Here's my Golden Lion Cherry Pickers and Cali Kings. Never run G.L. before but I'm likin' what I see on these threads. Everything got up-potted after these pics.
Cherry PickersView attachment 460917 View attachment 460918 View attachment 460919
Cali Kings
View attachment 460920 View attachment 460921
the cherry p. YEILDS HUGE.IMHO,! + MORE TRICHS THAN ,ANY OTHER STRAIN. IM GOING TO MAKE BHO OUTA MINE ITS THAT RESINOUS+ GREASY. I THINK U CALL IT., LIVE RESIN,!?.IDK.BUT ITS A GOOD YEILDER!IMO!. MINE ATE PUTTING OUT AMAZING.
HOPE YOURS DO.
PEACE.
C.C

chuckchill

chuckchill

Yes please post pics. mine are 4,weeks old + they are the most resinous plants ive eber grew. a snap to grow. just leave em alone + feed etc. :-)lol. the bho will be amazing.i cant wait to make it:-)
peace + cherry grease.
c.c
popped 14 cherry pickers . all 14 popped . 10 females . 4 males . slow to show sex but once put into flower , they are flowering very quickly and very vigourous. at 3 weeks , already very sticky and really old school sweet skunk smell with some sweet pine . Looks good so far . 2 thumbs up to the breeder . may post some pics when they are a bit older if im chanced .

chuckchill

chuckchill

im gonna x mine with my uk blues x killer skunk.thats gonna be fire i hope. im gonna ,spread the beans out to? who ever i think they will bennefit ftrom the crazy THC ptofile. , CHERRIES + BERRIES IM GONNA NAME IT:-)
PEACE.
C.C

Top Bottom