Cherry Pie And Death Star Og Grow

• Thread starter Angelo p
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Angelo p

Angelo p

Just got clones so no more reggie bag seed for me :)

Have 3 death star og
And
3 cherry pies

Vegging under 600 mh and flower umder 1000w hps.
I also did top and lst after i took pics. I will update

2 are larger the rest are small.
Also took 7 clones waiting to be rooted

Getting 4×4 tent in next week.

Cherry pie and death star og grow
Angelo p

Angelo p

Veg closet rn until get tent everything looking good. Doing alot of bending! Looking for a bush in next 2 weeks before switch or when smaller clones shoot up.

Waiting for bag seed plants to finish before i bring the one ds and cp and bag seed clone (back one right) lmk what you think

20161227 234726
20161227 234724
20161227 234746
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Veg closet rn until get tent everything looking good. Doing alot of bending! Looking for a bush in next 2 weeks before switch or when smaller clones shoot up.

Waiting for bag seed plants to finish before i bring the one ds and cp and bag seed clone (back one right) lmk what you think
Lookin good, pinch the stem of that bent over one with the flesh of your fingers until it crushes if you want it to stay bent down. Itll be standing back up tomorrow if you dont tie it down.

Angelo p

Angelo p

I am kind of nervous about pinching. I do not want to stunt that much. Will do research

mancdank

mancdank

I thought light was to low? Better pic
Get some string and tie it to the cord coming out of your hood and measure 18" then cut it then simply keep the bottom of the string on the top of your plants this will take all the guess work out of where your light should be when u change for the 1000 which imho with out co2 is too much do the same again but measure 24" hope this helps

Angelo p

Angelo p

Thank you reply. I will do this when i get my tent. I already have 1000 watt hps budding area. But used cfls and plants were small and going to get small yield. (Reggie seed)

Had alot of issues on this groe but could of been worse.

20161218 202641
Angelo p

Angelo p

Feeling like the cherry pie will be best yield. Switching to 12/12 in probably in next 10-14 days. Should I transplant to 5 gallon before or day of flower Or does it not matter if i put her in 5 gallon smart pot 1st day of flower?

20161228 210746
20161228 210808
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Get some string and tie it to the cord coming out of your hood and measure 18" then cut it then simply keep the bottom of the string on the top of your plants this will take all the guess work out of where your light should be when u change for the 1000

Man...this guy right here is quickly becoming my hero!! :)

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

thats good advice.. I really like to see the plants get some roots going in the new pots and get situated in their new home.. Then once they look happy and a little bit of growth happens flip them.. That way you will really make the most out of your two week stretch period..

mancdank

mancdank

thats good advice.. I really like to see the plants get some roots going in the new pots and get situated in their new home.. Then once they look happy and a little bit of growth happens flip them.. That way you will really make the most out of your two week stretch period..
Agreed I've seen people pull there plants when they have flipped straight after re pot and they might as well not bothered it's like the roots never moved at all and stayed the same shape as the previous pot they come our of
A couple of shots of h&g root excellerator doesn't harm them either it's got a little bigger ticket than most but is defo worth the extra. I was always told big root system = big yield :)

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Don't just flip as soon as u transplant if possible wait until u see the plants moving

100% right there ^^^^. It's so tempting. I myself try to wait a good week to ten days after transplant before flower. My first grow I flowered right afterwards..nothing for almost 2 weeks.

And before flower 1 to 2 days of darkness. I swear it seems to stimulate flowering faster..it's like a jump start. I don't have scientific proof or 10years of collected data doing so, but I swear!

Angelo p

Angelo p

Update for everyone:

I switched them to 5 gallon smart pots. Switched 2 over to flower of the bigger ones. I am aiming for 3 oz - 4 oz plants with topping and lst. Will probably take 2 more harvest to learn strain

Angelo p

Angelo p

Marking 1/10/17 first day of flower

This is the cherry pie under 1000 watt hps i hope i get 3 oz

Think i was under feeding so i had nitrogen def. Getting everything all set now.

20170107 003436
20170107 003352
20170107 003427
Top Bottom