Cherry Pie, Platinum Gorilla, Deadhead OG: 4k watt, Coco.

• Thread starter MischiefGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MischiefGrows

MischiefGrows

Day 49:
Deadheads

IMG 3236

IMG 3224
IMG 3227
IMG 3230
IMG 3231
IMG 3232
MischiefGrows

MischiefGrows

It's been a weird week. Our central AC went out at the beginning of the week and with a week left to go. Temps get up to 80 even with the lights off so we're only able to run our lights for about 6 hours a night. The other 6 we just have a ceiling light on.
We can't have the landlord over to fix the central AC and we can't get a mini split installed without giving up security measures.
So we're just running the lights from 10 pm-4 am for the next week and will call our landlord after we harvest and clean up a little bit.

In any case, we feel that this was a very successful first medical grow-especially considering the shape of these girls when we got them as clones..
Speaking of clones, we need some again. Unfortunately as of now, we only have the 2 GSC moms and then our SweetTarts-which we haven't even sexed yet & are still too young to take clones from.

Can anyone recommend a legitimate place in NorCal to get clones or mothers from?- dispensary or patient to patient

shawnskush

shawnskush

It's been a weird week. Our central AC went out at the beginning of the week and with a week left to go. Temps get up to 80 even with the lights off so we're only able to run our lights for about 6 hours a night. The other 6 we just have a ceiling light on.
We can't have the landlord over to fix the central AC and we can't get a mini split installed without giving up security measures.
So we're just running the lights from 10 pm-4 am for the next week and will call our landlord after we harvest and clean up a little bit.

In any case, we feel that this was a very successful first medical grow-especially considering the shape of these girls when we got them as clones..
Speaking of clones, we need some again. Unfortunately as of now, we only have the 2 GSC moms and then our SweetTarts-which we haven't even sexed yet & are still too young to take clones from.

Can anyone recommend a legitimate place in NorCal to get clones or mothers from?- dispensary or patient to patient

how far north in norcal?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

CP really starting to color up. I haven't flipped mine yet but this just pumps me up that for sure. Excellent work man!

MischiefGrows

MischiefGrows

Thanks for the compliments. We are very happy with the way things turned out. Feeling very excited and confident about the next one. Looks like we will be running more of the Cherry Pies along with some new strains that we found cuts of ( SFV OG, LA Con., Cindy 99), as well as GSC cuts that we just took from our moms, and possibly some Headband if we can get cuts off our mom in time, and/or clones from our Sweet Tarts moms. Really wanted to work on fewer strains this time, but we are moving after this run anyway, so this will be a chance to find a keeper strain with larger yields, hopefully.

Speaking of yields, we haven't finished trimming quite yet but it looks like we will be right over .5g/watt, which we feel should have been a lot higher with the long veg period. We lost a few weeks fighting spider mites/extremely hot coco the clones came in/and the revegging issues/no canopy manipulation- all of these problems we have already avoided, so far. We just need to use more beneficial brew/teas and improve our feeding schedules.

here's a few quick shots of our harvest. i'll get some better shots when i finish remodeling my flower room this week.

thanks for checking out our grow.

Photo 2
Photo 1 2

IMG 4938
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo
MischiefGrows

MischiefGrows

We ended up taking everything @ 65/66 days, btw. And we would have liked to have taken them longer, but we had issues with the A/C and it was just time to move on.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I personally think you had a great run. Nugs look stellar and I was impressed with the gorilla actually. I love seeing CP rocked but gorilla lived by its name. Some great fatty colas. Since I'm about to flip a CP is there any information or tips you could possibly send me. I'm a heavy tea brewer and I will be using black gold soil on her this time around. Was a steady coco guy but thought I change the game up this time around. Once again great thread chief!

Top Bottom