Cherry Pie Vs Cherry Pie > Its Not Conspiracy But It Is.

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

i got physically sick from smoking cherry pie bought with the cherry pie hamburger money.

its not the same feeling as buying the food with the weed money because the other way has snitches.

its like a silver bullet move. they mess ur grows up on purpose under guise that its a competition for money. then they show up in the secondary place to compete with weed thinking its still a real competition after they did that because its for the audience . its not real growing to me at that level.

Sick of it

grayarea

grayarea

the top line is how its sequenced if its my weed.
Cage

more stable then the 2nd line that teleport starts you as the middle man.
68years of niche

you cant possibly pick both routines on the same day. after you select both red and blue pills on the same day you are only a line 2 person and cant really vote on much which is frustrating because ive seen people doing it to themselves on purpose alot lately and doing it to other people on purpose which is a shame.

line 1 is hard to stay in .cant let the wife have a facebook group on the side or tit pics and still be in it or she and you get put in line 2.

grayarea

grayarea

matrix version. they call it the wash in the country. nobody picks both in the country. which makes this a valuable version to have to get away from the bayarea death star version of the same game and keeps you from being 12.
Bluedream

grayarea

grayarea

it makes my preset water jug dose come up short.. because it links me to the zero tolerance part of the company. at the end of the day its either him pouring out my day and saying its not worth it to have smoked or me pouring out his day and saying he wasted it by not smoking.
15235612_532081916962357_8225498167131154218_o.jpg

grayarea

grayarea

most people seem to delete the front guy if they smoke weed everyday.

you cant always kill ur front man to build on urself.
15267836_531230597047489_7562789348047775108_n.jpg

15242021_531216350382247_2651594646839926976_n.jpg

SpiderK

SpiderK

who says materialism's prize is all that at .... ? mainstream indeed, worth it ..... not so much if u lose yourself along the way.

grayarea

grayarea

who says materialism's prize is all that at .... ? mainstream indeed, worth it ..... not so much if u lose yourself along the way.

bubba is better then the average bag seed. the name i guess is what i would say says it. safer that way.

me time and you time is equal value as long as you don't cheat.
15056333 525555624281653 8677818663855430823 n

"legal" means 1 persons loosing or cheating each game. quitting is cheating. its like refusing to cook toast to me at this point.
Weed legal

grayarea

grayarea

I am not sure precisely what this is. What is this precisely, to be fair?

running not fake $ and a fake name thats not fake is good to them and bad to me.

But if birth name is a reversed number that makes the name of whatever they call there group one to. After the 2nd time they seem to go fucking retarded and not be worth keeping friendships with. 1st name change and its kinda the same person. 2nd name change and its not the same person and you have to fight to get back to where you were with them conversation wise 3rd time they expect you to restart with them like its the first time and at that point there is so much shit that cant be erased that the system fails. i cant start a 3rd time fresh with people saying to forget the past at the same time they owe hella people money. Its always when they owe people money that they try to do that. Like spirtual bankruptcy. Then they try to tell you just to go with it and that a person like you will be there to give you money and its like fuck no thats not how life works. i drive for hours to get that money to them. No time for spiritual resets or pretending they are other people when they are just on dope.

grayarea

grayarea

to be "fair"u cant use the "mandalaman " name. has to go to a place thats invisible. thats a large of list of people ur name makes me think of that i know u dont know or sell products for so its more work talking to you then a normal member if i go by the name which you have to do of the person is op.

2x combo name seems standard for a strain name. its double 2x to make the name cherry pie.

for peoples names on the Internet 2x combo is not a standard. seems like most people are stuck in the 2-3 name category.

its why they have no names on it.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

i mean to me that feeling isn't getting high and they knew that was going to happen to me i guess they just couldn't talk about it. its mixing the holy grail cups basically to do that because you cant choose 1 cherry pie and once you choose both you murder the children basically. i dont care for the effect of the part where it kills the kids. they don't really die but its like a trigger word or a keyword from that point on where everyone gets unhappy, turns into a double inside joke.

grayarea

grayarea

u already did tho.

people plz don't drink the kool aid for the love of god
i like some kool aid. check it out >i googled roughthumbs and a member came up named that. its better then if i steal the reversed name from you but its like did you steal from him or did he steal from you and is everyone in that line upset at each other for doing that. its like a cia game kinda.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/members/roughthumbs.html

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I need to smoke way more weed to get this one. Bbl
You just have to take the square root of the red pill, or you can multiply the first three data sets of prime numbers from the inflow logs, but you still must account for glitches coming back at you from yourself. To simplify things, just imagine that the inverse flow of reverted information will not track back to you, but rather to your counterpart who would be sitting on the fence, unsure of which position to take. That, or you can do the opposite, which would actually be a reverse-level prime, but at that point we are using old data which won't match up to what we would see with a true matching dataset. It is worth noting that the pressure released during the purge would, in fact, be more than enough to reach the outer potential mass index, but the data points would have to be changed beyond the event's horizon. I hope that clears things up.

bumblebee tuna

S

SHIRDABZALOT

If there is one lesson to be learned from this its: cherry pie is a garbage strain. So is tangie. So is girl scout cookies. If they all disappeared tomorrow we'd all be that much better off. Tired of seeing every breeder cross these sorry ass strains just for the hype train. And yes I've smoked them all. Wish I had 2 more arms I'd give them titties 4 thumbs down.

Top Bottom