Cherry Pie

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

supasticky

INFO
Tester Name : Supasticky
Strain : Cherry Pie (OG Kush x GDP x Durban Poison)
Method Smoked : Pipe
http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/Sticky%20Icky/DSC01460copy.jpg

APPEARANCE
http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/Sticky%20Icky/DSC01452copy.jpg
http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/Sticky%20Icky/DSC01451copy.jpg
http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/Sticky%20Icky/DSC01453copy.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Mostly GDP
Associated smells of bud : A little OG sour

TASTE

Dominant flavour : A pretty good blend of the three. I can definitely see why it was named Cherry Pie.
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : 3 Not harsh at all
- cough factor? : No way. Very smooth.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 75% Head 25% body
Potency : 9. I get stupid high. Sometimes I'll start saying something and completely forget what I was trying to say.
Duration : 2 hr. Stoned from the first hit.
Use : Daytime. I don't want to sleep after smoking it
Munchies? : Yes. Lots of Michoacana bars. lol
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape (x) - cherry (x) - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (x) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Summary:

Very quality meds. The taste is very hard to describe because it is a very good blend of all three strains used. The main taste being the GDP. Very strong smell. As soon as you open the jar it fills up the room. Looks to not be a high yielder though. The smoke you get though is very good quality. Very frosty and feels powdery when bein broken up. Like I said the high is very head high-ish. Lose train of thought and a very creative uplifting high. Watch your eyes though. Mine are shut right now lol. And very blood shot. One hit KO type of weed. All around very potent strain.

-Supa

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Woah....OG Kush crossed with Grand Daddy sounds dank enough...then add the Durban....wow....

Nice looking nugs bro.

S

SoCaliSmoking

I never heard of Cherry Pie until I saw the picture's above but I love looking at nugs like that. That kind of bud is awesome quality, I wish I could smoke some with you!

S

SkyHi

Hola fuck dude thats got some major bag appeal, good job bro....now send some this way or ill find u...lol jk...or am i

S

supasticky

I never heard of Cherry Pie until I saw the picture's above but I love looking at nugs like that. That kind of bud is awesome quality, I wish I could smoke some with you!

Hola fuck dude thats got some major bag appeal, good job bro....now send some this way or ill find u...lol jk...or am i

Yah that is some killer weed. Thanks for the replies, this is my first of many smoke reports, so it's cool to know people are actually looking at it lol

-Supa

S

Skywalkin420

actually just got finished with some organic cherry pie which was in stock at a local dispensary and wow must i say this is an amazing hybrid, are those genetics for sure? ive been wondering what the lineage has been since i first tryed it

S

supasticky

actually just got finished with some organic cherry pie which was in stock at a local dispensary and wow must i say this is an amazing hybrid, are those genetics for sure? ive been wondering what the lineage has been since i first tryed it

Yah those are the right genetics. Really good cross IMO

great appeal and nice report bro
LC

Thanks bro. Yah I hate seeing smoke reports that look like its just the template, a few x's, and its done. Tells me nothing about the strain lol

-Supa

S

Savagefarmer415

Here is the REAL lineage on this. Cherry Pie was made in a garage in Northern California, by a person for now we will call "Pieguy" He is not the type to put this info up, but just for clarification, I will.

Cherry Pie consists of these strains./
F1 x Durban Poison x Grand Daddy Purple.

D

Dubwobble

What is F1?

I just bought some more Cherry Pie, from a different grower. He said it was OG x (GDP x Durban Poison).

Which kinda makes sense if you think about what strains are clone only, and what genetics had to be used (think about it).
\
But then again, the smoke doesn't seem to have that "knock" that OG has. So maybe it is F1 (or something else)

But to each his own, this one sounds like another "mystery strain" that has lots of different views on its origin's.

I don't care what made it, it's here and it's GOOD.

J

Jimmypurpleen

Cherry pie is Durban poisn x GDP
Cherry pie x og is the girl scout cookies

S

Skywalkin420

i have had the privilege of having three different phenos out here from the dispensaries and ive seen a durban , og and gdp pheno all of them around the same taste cherry on exhale and your palate is going crazy for 3 hours. my favorite was the durban pheno it had a strong body stone and the best uplifting sativa high, very nice for spending the day outdors. this bud is very hard to find, as soon as people hear its in town its gone, been trying to find some cuttings of any of the phenos but not much luck. a buddy of mine knows a dude that swears by it have made offers for a cutt but hasnt gotten back to me lol fml

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
San Jose Patients Group had some really nice Cherry Pie but ran out. They will get some more soon but the guy that brought that to them makes a Cherry Pie Dough which is a BHO he makes from the herb.

I love the stuff, great tasting extract. Strong too.

IMG 1889
IMG 1893
Top Bottom