Breeder
Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Cherry Wonka San Bernardino Cup Entry.. Chop day

S

slap14

Really looking forward to picking up some gear on Saturday from you guys. Got some faceMelt on the shelf but really want to run the Zero Dark 30. See ya early on Saturday gotta get in and get out as my girl sold me out to help one of her friends move.

Are guys gonna be in the 215 Medicating Area?

Peace

Slap

B

Burned Haze

I mean zero offense when I say your site does not work for mobile very well , if any for iPhone . Cause you need to put the info of ur strains on your threads . Who cares about the name when I want the hardcore info . I hate when breeders have nothing about the strains when it could be def done? Preety please :)?

Thanks and much love ( def wanna try sum of ur stuff in the further I'm sure )
BH

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
I mean zero offense when I say your site does not work for mobile very well , if any for iPhone . Cause you need to put the info of ur strains on your threads . Who cares about the name when I want the hardcore info . I hate when breeders have nothing about the strains when it could be def done? Preety please :)?

Thanks and much love ( def wanna try sum of ur stuff in the further I'm sure )
BH
No offense taken..appreciate the honest feedback... our website is where the bulk of the info on our strains.. is and will be.. We love the farm and wanted to drop seeds and be available to customers for support.. But most of the info on our crosses would best be found directly from our site and if viewing on a mobile then from our app.. If you find a particular problem when viewing from the iphone please let me know and Ill try my best to fix it.. (I agree completely about names, all of ours are pretty much inside jokes) We try to provide as much info as possible about our work all-be it not here as much as i wish I had time for..

Thanks again.. any specific questions feel free to PM me also

M

mrnicedreams

did you do a sample smoke to check how she smokes? or is she too earliy to get a feel?

Top Bottom