Cherry Wonka

• Thread starter Otoole50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Otoole50

Otoole50

Bit of a grow diary on some beans my good buddy gifted me. Missed taking pics up till day 25 from when i put them in the ground.

100% germination rate, extremely fast starting. Only took 30 hours or so to get tails in just a wet paper towel, no bag or jar.

Off the get they were extremely vigourous and had no structure problems or stress for nutes too soon. Stayed green for the first 14 days and didnt peel off one leaf.

Cherry wonka
looking like i got 3 phenos bouncing around these. Will update with more recent pics shortly

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Bit of a grow diary on some beans my good buddy gifted me. Missed taking pics up till day 25 from when i put them in the ground.

100% germination rate, extremely fast starting. Only took 30 hours or so to get tails in just a wet paper towel, no bag or jar.

Off the get they were extremely vigourous and had no structure problems or stress for nutes too soon. Stayed green for the first 14 days and didnt peel off one leaf.

View attachment 507415looking like i got 3 phenos bouncing around these. Will update with more recent pics shortly

What happened to this grow?

Top Bottom