Chicago Cannabis Cultivator saying, "What's Happening to all THC FARMERS!!!"

• Thread starter Sensamilla.Syndicate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sensamilla.Syndicate

Sensamilla.Syndicate

I have a couple grows behind me and I'm currently on another grow in hydro, I started my first grow in hydroponics and soil with 3 autoflowers, a Gorilla Glue #4 and Critical Purple, both in soil and a Sour Kush in hydro, the Sour Kush Auto didn't flower on its own, so after 3 months in veg I flipped it in 12/12 Light cycle, I really didn't know much about flowering , so I lollipop't it and once the sugar leaves started growing in really dense, I thought they were fan leaves and trimmed them down really thin and sparse, so by the time the growing of leaves ceased, there were just sugar leaves half trimmed down and growing back, but no fan leaves, the sugar leaves were trimmed/shaved down to the branches and buds started forming with new buds growing on top of each other with lots of crystals coating them and nothing else but long bare branches, it looked really weird, kinda like Medusa's snake head!!!😁LOL😂Anyways, look at these pictures of the Medusa plant, which are the pics at the bottom🤣, insert pictures are my current grow!!!
My current grow is Gelato, Purple Haze and Super Skunk, which I just put in to 12/12 light cycle a couple days ago and have been in veg for about 8 weeks, I topped the Purple Haze and Super Skunk 3 times each and Pruned a lot to increase the bud sites and topped the Gelato once and Pruned lots also!!! Have all 3 plants in DWC Hydro with 5 gallon buckets in a 4 x 2 tent with inlet and exhaust fans, 3 oscillating fans and a 400w LED Light & a 200w LED Light on a 12/12 Light cycle for 4th day now and I will put pictures!!! Hope to chat with all of you on THC FARMER and THANKS 4 LISTENING...😊💯
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 13
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 12
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers

Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 2
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 3
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 4
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 5
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 6
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 7
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 8
Chicago cannabis cultivator saying whats happening to all thc farmers 9