chicago kid

• Thread starter oglovinlife18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oglovinlife18

hey guys whats going on here from chicago...well i have been looking for calli genetics and stumble upon this site i recently tried to get some og clones from calli thru mail shit didnt work they never came my friend sent em next day air and it 5 days later now kinda heartbroken lol...but hey if ne one can help me get some calli genetics let me kno seed clone nethng just point me i the right direction please and thanx aahead of time

P

punkadc

welcome to the farm, oglovinlife18!:hi
get your post count up and then hit up the cali connection.. they shoulld have what you are after;)

R

Rural_GrowOp

Welcome bro. Once you get your post count to 10 you can check out THCbay and look at all the fine genetics available here.

P

Pyro G.

Wutz good OGL.L.18. Welcome 2 da farm bro. Good 2 see another midwestner on here. Get ur posts up & u'll be able to get ur handz on some awesome geneticz. Go Blackhawkz!!!!

O

oglovinlife18

yeah i looked st some of them already what is the best you guys think i dont really get to see to many difernt kinds where im at

E

easypleasie

Welcome oglovinlife18!

I'm currently running some OG kush for the first time. Looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about. You'll find plenty of people here to help out. As everyone else says, get your post count up and you'll be able to use the bay. Good luck getting the gear you want!

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm oglovinlife18!.....If your lookin for some Cali genetics you definately came to the right place!.....~ogr

Top Bottom