4 oz eggplant <cubed>
3-4 oz artichoke hearts <quartered>
3-4 oz asparagus <pieced>
3 oz boccolini or broccoli <speared>
6 to 8 oz fetta cheese
1 cup chardonay wine <if you wont drink it don't cook with it>
1 TBS minced shallot
1 TBS minced garlic
1 cup flour seasoned with 1/4 tsp each of the following: thyme, sweet basil, oregano.
1/8 tsp of the following sage, and rosemary <all herbs dried>
2 tsp kosher salt
1 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
2 tbs <or desired amount ganja butter> remember though that the taste of ganja can overwhelm a whole dish and throw the balance of it off.

preheat a large saute pan with 2 tbs bacon fat over medium heat.
<use more if necessary depending on amount and size of chicken>
preheat 2 cups of chicken stock to steam broccoli and asparagus
place chicken on cutting board cover with saran wrap. gently pound the chicken to the same consistency the whole breast through <the breast should be the same thickness at the top as the bottom.>.

dredge the chicken in the flour until a nice coating is achived.

place chicken into saute pan and gently shake after 30 seconds of searing to prevent sticking.

saute chicken for about 5 minutes on each side, or until a nice golden crust is on the chicken. remove from pan.

in the same pan add veggies, shallot and garlic. except eggplant , broccoli, and asparagus. saute veggies until they are heated through and begining to caramelize. about 4 minutes. more bacon fat may be needed for this.
at the same time, steam asparagus and broccoli.

remove veggies and place in pan well drained broccoli, asparagus and canna butter toss until well coated.

in same pan again, place fetta cheese, allow this to melt half way, add wine <room temp> turn heat to high and stir with piano whire whip or egg whip. fetta is hard to turn into a sauce so constant stirring is a must. reduce this till a nice sauce is made and serve over veggies on top of chicken.

serve this over a parmesan spinach risotto or pasta. bueno di appetito
its alot of work and will consume an hour or so of your time but it is a slammin meal!

N

negative 1

thanks man, i love the cuisine. thai and asian food are my specialties <well as authetic as they get for america. but most ingredients are readily available with a little hunting>
i've done all kinds of cooking in my day not that i'm too old now i just love to garden so chef'in kinda took a backseat but i've been getting the itch lately so i might be headed back here sooner than later.
negative 1

Top Bottom