Chief of Police Scott Kirkland & Richard Lee debate marijuana (vid)

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Panel Discussion on Marijuana Economics
July 30, 2009
The Commonwealth Club of California
San Francisco, CA

4 min 54 sec

C

CaliKush

how much pot does it take to kill a lab rat??? 20 lbs drop'd from 20 ft.
thanks for the good morning fun. have a great day, smoke a fatty

peace

R

ReelBusy1

the full video

its very interesting.
and here's the link to the bill they discuss.

JH420

JH420

I don't have time to watch the whole video but that cop must have felt and looked pretty dumb after the Dr basically called it MJ harmless...the cop was claiming that all kinds of people are needing medical attention cuz of MJ, yet he doesn't back anything up with facts of any sort...er maybe I should watch the video in it's entirety prior to openning my mouth to much.

J

Jalisco Kid

The bill that limits you to 25 sq' of growing is a damn scam by that ass dispensary owner to make sure he can get his money.Limiting what we can grow,with bugs molds and rippers will guarantee he can be a parasite.Let everyone buy taxes/fees zipties from the state that allows us to grow 25 plants each. If that amount is good enough for medical grows it should be good enough for recreational users. Don't vote for his bill. Suerte JK

R

ReelBusy1

The bill that limits you to 25 sq' of growing is a damn scam by that ass dispensary owner to make sure he can get his money.Limiting what we can grow,with bugs molds and rippers will guarantee he can be a parasite.Let everyone buy taxes/fees zipties from the state that allows us to grow 25 plants each. If that amount is good enough for medical grows it should be good enough for recreational users. Don't vote for his bill. Suerte JK

yeah the bill isnt perfect but its a start.
I think the way around the 25' rule is 1 foot square containers very deep.
This gives you a good 25 potential trees to grow withing that allowed space and they can move while still keeping the "growing area" contained.
:RastaBong:

L

Lost

Why pass a bill where we have to find some creative way to just make our meds?

25 Plants a person. 99 for a caregiver. As long as they are secure and beyond public reach, go for it..

Now that sounds realistic...

R

ReelBusy1

Why pass a bill where we have to find some creative way to just make our meds?

25 Plants a person. 99 for a caregiver. As long as they are secure and beyond public reach, go for it..

Now that sounds realistic...

i like it.
25 Per person at anytime right?

I'll even buy an annual license like a fisherman or hunter etc....
Glad to help.

G

GreenTrees88

Government Limits

Do you think the state of California should put a limit on the amount of pills a pharmaceutical company can possess?

20north

uhh more like how many pills a pharmacy can possess.......................... because where does all the money come from that the pill companys get? the person with plants is the pharmacist man and pill companys would be the seed companys bro BEEYAAAAW

20north

this is some great news lets not start compairing other things like that its not gonna change anything

H

halopros10

Well as a born and raised California native I think that any head way is GREAT I am not knocking the grow space 25 square feet is very comperable since I agree with ReelBusy 1 Just put them in containers and move them together if police show up. More importantly there wont be house raids and ect. if it is legalised, you will still have all your rights as a citizen and no im not showing my back yard without a warrant.

So grow ammount and ect. realy not that big of a deal im just happy we are moving in the right direction, once it is legal everyone will see that people dont get naked run the streets screaming while riots break out. Every step closer to legalisation is a step closer to our own freedoms, that is all I and everyone I know want.

S

Smokin

Exactly...!!! Any step closer to legalization is a HUGE step forward for all of us.

H

headband707

Personally I think it's bad when any Gov. tell you how much you can grow and they are in your business in any way shape or form. Look how they have screwed things up to date! Who is to say how much pot works for one person? How much works for me may not be how much works for you as my tolerance is extemely high and I need more then most. Ppl think that it's good that the Gov. got in on turning pot into pills and I guess in a small way that is good but has anyone in here had those pills? Do you know how much they are charging for those pills? Here in Canada taking 2 Cesamet's (Nabilone) are like taking two weak joints without the euphoric feeling of pot and 90 of the pills cost $630.00. If your not covered then how can you afford that? This is why I don't trust the doctors or leaving it up to Dr. to make this right as they will take the fun out of pot. If you have pain it does take the pain away and in the end this is what they are looking for....IMHO if you let the Gov. get involved they will screw it up like they have everything else... Peace out Headband707

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The pharmaceutical companies are doing everything in their power to keep marijuana from being legal...why?...because they would lose billions of dollars if pot was legal. Natural herb versus man-made addictive pills? The choice is clear. Let's fight against these drug companies and let marijuana prevail for us.

Top Bottom