Childish behavior never stops does it !?

• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I remember being a child and one of the first projects we did in science class was going outside and finding the leaves from the trees and bringing them and pinching them in between two pieces of paper and tracing with a crayon, so I decided in the spirit of the leaves falling all around us and being that it is my first grow and I will forever be a child at heart here is a leaf from my very first grow currently in week one of flower!!! , if anybody else has any fun or interesting things that they have done feel free to share them here happy reefing !!!
Childish behavior never stops does it

V

Vanthcity

I remember being a child and one of the first projects we did in science class was going outside and finding the leaves from the trees and bringing them and pinching them in between two pieces of paper and tracing with a crayon, so I decided in the spirit of the leaves falling all around us and being that it is my first grow and I will forever be a child at heart here is a leaf from my very first grow currently in week one of flower!!! , if anybody else has any fun or interesting things that they have done feel free to share them here happy reefing !!! View attachment 1296628
Yeah we even fill this childish happiness when it finally sprout or when we get the results

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Going to try to sprout roots on it with some clone X results to come😂🙃🤣

Top Bottom