Chillywillys Grow. The Old Stuff D.c.!!!

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings grow buddies
just sharing some of my gardening here in DC the heart of the BEAST, I think all hell going to break out soon, but one only here who has done this that I know of. Guerrilla in the midst. Rock Creek Park.

Chillywillys grow the old stuff dc
Chillywillys grow the old stuff dc 2
Chillywillys grow the old stuff dc 3
chillywilly

chillywilly

KIMG0131
KIMG0114
KIMG0131
KIMG0114
this is humboldt x mango x mighty mite 1999 I put 75 plants got 20 dry yeild- 4.5 lbs. My foot slipped try to hide from helicopter. ha ha.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Sorry for double pic post
This is cali girl x purple sk harvest in late August!!!
KIMG0118

chillywilly

chillywilly

KIMG0112
KIMG0110
This is silver haze on my bike, I was with the couriers then and homless.
Peace

chillywilly

chillywilly

This is another print from my spot in rock creek park D.C. This spot overall is 16 yrs or so, 7 successful. Now foxes came back I had to get outa dodge!! Now deer are rampant everywhere! folks have to be called in to cull them. Now D.C. is legal city. We the 'little' people kept lungs out of gutters, grabbed courage, and forged on to do what many said could not be done. These are my personal photos , I did this for reference. Them sick politicians need a dose but f... them sold us(a) out. still a few outdoors pics not loaded in yet. Next indoors.

Peace
KIMG0115

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I find what you do is epic and Ballzy
back in the day 70's 80's My Pops planted all through the 10 acres we had in Bellevue Washington
But my mom was the real deal she grew indoors only and was very good at it for herself.
she never saved her Gear But I do have a very Cool grow journal she would write in daily.
I believe its well over 600 pages of My moms grows wish she had saved some of them Hawaiian or old school chinga seeds lol
Stay with it bro and feel free to to hit me up if you need anything
Peace
FlyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

Love the vibes fly, was at native Indian sweat lodge this weekend, Lakota tribe,good spirits and such, the shade leaf of Mikado was brought in for libations. I'm glad I had enough strength to go the distance, sending good energy to the projects being embarked upon. Talked to a 4star General today, going in for treatment, said we had an ... earthquake today!!! 10. On the Richter, felt through to New York!

Latest posts

Top Bottom