Chime in on hybrid I created.

• Thread starter Ihavenoideawhatimdoing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steamroller

steamroller

Nice grow man.
The dark before chop is Bro Science.
There are videos by Bruce Bugbee that would convince both of you.
36:57 is where this exact topic is explained. 🤷‍♂️ When I grew outdoors we harvested after 4 sunny days if possible. The results always seemed better than if they had been under cloudy days.

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Nice grow man.
36:57 is where this exact topic is explained. 🤷‍♂️ When I grew outdoors we harvested after 4 sunny days if possible. The results always seemed better than if they had been under cloudy days.
The reason I do the the dark is to stop the photo process 48 hrs before chop. When I’ve done this, for the past 38 years mind you, I have found that the smoke is not as green even after the cure. This plant just tested at 30.2% @ SW Labs, and it almost broke my own PR of 30.4%. So I’m happy with the way I’ve been doing things and the outcome, but thanks for your input.

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Bro she is beautiful! Great job man👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I love purple cannabis and this is exactly why, they are something else❤️
Yea it was amazing to see just how fast it started to turn. I found when I started the mineral water trade that it really started to express as well as plump up. There is no substitute for 100% pure mineral water in a grow.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Yea it was amazing to see just how fast it started to turn. I found when I started the mineral water trade that it really started to express as well as plump up. There is no substitute for 100% pure mineral water in a grow.
Yeah man, I was trying to nominate your pic for potm but I don’t see the little trophy at the bottom of the pic? Really? Im gonna try that with my current run

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Nice grow man.
I gotta watch that video. I do it bc I try to do whatever I can to make the plant produce more thc. I have read that this my not be true but just bro science but I was like what the hell haha

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Yeah man, I was trying to nominate your pic for potm but I don’t see the little trophy at the bottom of the pic? Really? Im gonna try that with my current run
Thanks that would be neat, but I’m not on here too much, just when I get something worth writing home about. This has been years in the making so I figured would be worth sharing how and what I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom