Chimera & Cannacopia Seeds @THC auctions

• Thread starter Chimera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

yeah thats wat i went for gonna wait n get some of the cannacopia ones too lol

if you pm me n let me know wen your poppin em we'll do a comparison grow :)
do you grow soil,coco or hydro? be nice to see it run in two systems

For sure man, sound like a time. i run sunshine mix #4, with fox farm nutes. i'd say they'll be popped pretty soon after I get em, this is one of those, on the list for a long time strains, pumped about it!

K

Karma Genetics

damm i am to late

Lets edit that to i am to wasted he he he.

Got them...........:bong-hits:

D

DJSHADOW

man the farm does not fuck around haha...went to sleep thinking i would be in time to catch at least one pack BBxGF wake up and well all gone...going to have a sleepless night if they come back around...good to know we are all geeks for gear, just need to get my gameface on....:afroweed:...hows that.

darksideX

darksideX

no more cannacopia left?,..damn,i need my Bubba kush x Deep chunk..!!life is so unfair,..lol..:time

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
cannacopia stuff hasnt been listed, i needed a spliff break :)

will list them later tonight

S

Stargazer

Phew!

I stayed up late and woke up early and saw "Cannacopia (0)". Bout threw up.

Good to hear they'll be listed later.

A

abirdintheair

i didnt see its name up, logic will you guys be getting any of cannacopia's magnum? its a cross using the champagne clone only. thats the only one i want, i was supposed to test run in somewhere else but it got green tape jacked. also didnt see pommelo either.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Boys, the Krush x Deep Chuck is something to go for, I know not many have smoked that strain, but I have, the krush that is, and its an all time fav, in fact I've tried to find this cut(the only one I've actually searched for, that and Pochie)many times. What a great surprise to see this cross there, i may grab an extra pack.

T

TheKingsOf420

I was on at 5 there was 4 packs of the Bubba x Now at 5 40 there are none.... Wow way to sell out guys...... :( lol

S

Stargazer

I have seen some VERY DC leaning phenos coming from the Genius cross.

Some look like the Genius gimped in and DC dominated the whole process...

O

ojd

great news on chimera and cannacopia seeds

the cannacopia are very nicely priced
i wish they were all priced like that

R

rome

yeah i couldnt miss that! heard so many ppl saying how amazing the smoke is and after seeing pictures of the dc i had to get em :)

Been looking for a bubba cross., and for that price i just couldnt help myself., the pic didnt help either! LOL!!

S

sempervirdis

...Mental Floss ..every time i read it i cnt stop loughting....

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Any info on the chuck D?

Chunk D (Sour Diesel x Deep Chunk)

We have used the original Sour Diesel clone in producing this hybrid seed with our highly select Deep Chunk indicas. The mother Sour Diesel was named High Times plant of the year in 2005, and she is truly some of the finest, dankest weed going. Serious smell control is recommended, but well worth the effort. She has a soaring up high with a surreal head space, which is extremely satisfying. We are pleased to offer you this excellent Sour Diesel hybrid, as we are sure she will set the standard for Sour Diesel seed lines to aspire to. Yield is average (250-350 g/sq m)

Indoor flowering period: 9-10 weeks.
Outdoors harvest late October.

Latest posts

Top Bottom