• Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Guano

Got this info from another site:

11-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Chimera

A year to forget
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK folks, here's the deal. I realize I've been away for far to long this year and have left many questions unanswered. Let me start off by offering my sincerest of appologies to all of you that were affected. I'd also like to thank those of you with the required knowledge in trying to step in and answer while I've been away.

I'm going to be gone for at least a few weeks, more likely though as long as a few months. My family is going through a serious crisis- the details of which I'm not going to get into, but I have no doubt that if any of you were to know what the details are you'd be jaw dropped in awe. It's a really sad, messy, horrible situation that I'd wish upon no-one, and has really been drainging on me and my loved ones both emotionally and financially.

I'm closing down the production/testing facility for the forseeable future, and am leaving my clone library in the hands of some close friends who I hope will be able to maintain it properly in my absence.

With the fire, the recent death and this current family tradgedy going down, this year will go down as one that did not bode well for myself or Chimera Seeds.

Becasue I'm placing all of my energies into helping deal with the problem, hopefully one day I will be able to look back and reflect on this year with some sort of sense of satisfaction in trying to do the right thing.

To all retailers who may read this:

I have set up a system whereby all orders *should* be processed as normal. However, please be patient as I will be away from the stock, handlers and seed packers and therefore will not able to monitor them as I would if I were present. I will still handle taking all the order requests as normal, and will do my utmost to make sure everything gets to you in a timely manner. Of course, as always, our wholesaler should be able to handle things for you if you chose to pursue that route.

Thank-you all very much in advance for your understanding and patience during this trying time.

With respect,
-Chimera

F

frankie-smiles

Sad news, hope it all works out for him. Chimera is one of the good guys. Hope he is back up and running soon cuz he will be greatly missed.

F

FastForward

That's sad news....Chim - if you're reading this I hope life gets better for you fast...

FF

G

guineapig

Much love and prayers for the Chimera and family......

This has indeed been a year to forget for many people i know......let's look forward to the next year, and not give up hope....

-yer pal gp

B

Bullwinklemoose

Yeah...what was with 2008/09. Worst time in my fifty years of having worst years ever! (I'm a glutton for punishment but WTF)

B

Bluebud

If you go to the bottom thread on this page you will see Chimera announced that news on 8-15-08. But he still comes around when he can. Hes still my favorite breeder!

Latest posts

Top Bottom