Chimera's C4 Harvest pics

• Thread starter easypleasie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

Just wanted to share some pics of my first harvest of Chimera's C4 from seed. These are pics of my keeper mom, the least finicky of the bunch. Chop was at 56 days...she could easily have gone another week. She was starting to purple up when I had to take her down.

No smoke report as she's curing in the jars right now. Official report will come later once she gets decent cure. I'll give her an early smoke test this weekend and will report back :)

Happy New Year!!!

edit: I just realized this thread might be better suited in the Chimera forum. Maybe a mod can move it?

Chimeras c4 harvest pics
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 2
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 3
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 4
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 5
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 6
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 7
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 8
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 9
Chimeras c4 harvest pics 10
sky high

sky high

Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!!! Damn dat loks dank and yummy, easy! Wot a hairy bitch. Is she European? ;-)

Lookin forward to a smoke report. Happy New Year, indeed!

s h

GrowBot

GrowBot

very nice man, lovin them macro shots!! how was the smell on her?

E

easypleasie

Yo sky high, what up buddy? lol European!

Thanks growbot, it was the macros that even made me want to put the photos up. The plant itself isn't much to look at.

Buds aren't that big but they are super dense and very stinky. It's got a familiar smell but I can't place it. I have friends over this weekend so i'll ask them what they think of the smell/high. They always seem to pull up the right adjectives to describe weed. lol a lot more experienced than I am. Up until last year, the best I was getting was beasters and the occasional generic kush! Yeah, I had to start growing for myself lol

I just took a toke of her and she is definitely nice and stoney! I'm pleasantly surprised :) Now i'm really stoked to try her after a good cure. Hits you in the face and back of the head pretty quick. Very heady with a nice little body buzz. I'm sure it would be more body if I had let her go another week. I'll be keeping her for sure!

More reports later!

E

easypleasie

Thanks bro! Not a whole lot of info on C4 these days. I hope Chimera continues to release this strain. I can't wait to smoke her with friends as she has totally surprised me in the high category. Very unique :) I'll do a proper grow with her at some point now that i've sampled the goodness :)

I've got some Mental Floss in veg right now :) I've read some good reports on her and hopefully I can find a pheno that will work well in the mpb system. C4 doesn't seem like the right strain for monster yields but it would be great to do a bucket run just to get a good supply of personals. lol like a year's supply :)

Thanks for stopping by as always :)

Happy 2010, bud!

E

easypleasie

Growbot, she smells like cat piss! I knew it was a familiar smell but couldn't place it. After my buddy smelled it, that was the first thing he said and I have to agree. She smelled a bit like poop when she was flowering. lol not the most pleasant smell but damn if the high isn't nice :)

edit: wanted to mention that the other phenos of this girl didn't have a familiar smell at all. Just can't place it and none of it has been smoked yet. I'll report on them as they get sampled :)

R

redroot

cha chinng. there the money shots. looking very tasty man. GROWBOT brother you was right.these are worth getting. will grab some. looks beautifull

E

easypleasie

Thanks, redroot! I would highly recommend C4! I don't know why there isn't more info/grows/photos on this strain. She's an amazing smoke and that's with hardly any cure time. She was a little finicky but this was also only my 3rd or 4th time growing anything from seed. And my first time growing from purchased seeds. More experienced growers will most likely do a much better job lol.

I can't wait to run her again. My clones have much better branching than the original seed plants so looking forward to seeing how they grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom