Chimera's Sweet Tooth 1.1

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey fhg25 the Farm carries Chimera's beans but this strain isn't available currently here. Search for Chimera's Grapefruit x Blueberry see what comes up.

Cheers,
Crom

F

fhg25

thanks, yea spotted the wares here, I would love to get my hands on some ST 1.1's, make some F2's and see if I can find a good SPG mom!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
fhg25, They can still be had at Hemp Depot! Brad is always good to order from! Hope this helps you out. monkey5

clandestino

clandestino

any ideas as to how these plants differ from sweet tooth #3 the SOL original still one of the most beautiful plants i have grown?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Grapefruit x Blueberry (aka Sweet Tooth 1.1)

A decade of Sweet Tooth. For the tenth anniversary edition we have prepared a very special release. The 1.1. The new original. We took the same classic Sweet Pink Grapefruit and hit her with Blueberry pollen provided by DJ Short, in the last Blueberry family production round. This Joint Project release contains 50% SPG 50% Blueberry just like the original f1. This f1 will provide the grower with fruity, colourful buds, and an extremely pleasant buzz. For awhile now the Sweet Tooth has been keeping us giddy and foolish all day long...

Flowering time-8 weeks
Yeid-above average

Sweet Tooth #3

(Fourth generation, 3rd backcross to Sweet Pink Grapefruit mother). This Sweet Tooth is the result of one backcross line wherein the goal in searching the father was an emphasis on the taxonomy and aroma of the original SPG mother. The Grapefruit is a true favorite among growers and consumers. It is possibly the most cultivated strain among commercial growers in Vancouver. The preceding BX2 seed that the father was selected from produced quite homogenous grapefruit-like plants, this generation should be suitable for crossing. The plant is high yielding for a Sweet Tooth yet retains the exceptional candied sweetness this strain is famous for. A beautiful plant with a beautiful taste and a positive vibration. A smiling high is guaranteed from these heady flowers. The plants are quite hardy and easy to grow, and prefer a drier finishing time, as the buds become fat enough for mold to be of concern. These chunky monkeys often require staking but in a windy location they should be stout enough to hold their own (significant) weight. Does well as a small bush but will become a large bush given adequate growth parameters. Whether this is an exceptional commercial strain or head stash is for you to decide. I truly hope you enjoy these plants as much as I do ... Breeder Steve.

INDOOR Flowering: 8 weeks, Yield: 500 gr per sq meter
OUTDOOR Harvest: Mid October

Hope this helps clandestino! Thanks for rolling thru..

Cheers,
Crom:smiley_joint:

G

Green Supreme

I liked the first Sweet Tooth best. Have yet to grow 4 though. Peace GS

Top Bottom