5ecret 5quirrel

3 weeks, overfeed them,:( flushed 15Liters letting them rest for a week
China barebones1800wmhsoilless maxi series  em 4
China barebones1800wmhsoilless maxi series  em 3
China barebones1800wmhsoilless maxi series  em 2
China barebones1800wmhsoilless maxi series  em

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

There's a slanted wooden frame to collect the run off to the gutter.
IMGP1136

the microbes, well these are Myocrrohizae
I also feed them an Anerobic EM to balance out the fugi/bacteria ratio.

IMGP1121

GH Maxi Series 2 part (the powder stuff)

IMGP1120

I mix my own ph -/+ solution
IMGP1127

PH meter and PPM meter and tools

IMGP1129
when not in use, the ph meter soaks in a solution 3.3kcl

temp control unit . . . . ghetto! but it works great and was cheap $9 USD. I can wire it two ways that i know of.
IMGP1131

res everything around here is hand feed . . sad face :(

IMGP1132

cheap no name 600w digital ballast these ran me around $90 usd each

IMGP1137

hoods were about $60 usd bulbs are crap $16 usd each, change them every month.

IMGP1135

IMGP1124
5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

just hit these ladies with 1000ppm maxi bloom only, it’s been 24 hours and they seem fine so i’m assured. i over feed them a week ago and it was looking ugly. i’m still hoping to get 2lbs.

7thson

Nice show there 55. I missed what you have going in their? I was expecting to see some organic soil being used.Let me know,enjoy.

420alldaze

420alldaze

nice room, can you get them any closer? or open the plants up a little? clean/bend any leaves that are blocking light to the lower stuff/ good luck. what strain you got goin there ?

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

nice room, can you get them any closer? or open the plants up a little? clean/bend any leaves that are blocking light to the lower stuff/ good luck. what strain you got goin there ?
yo yo yo! 420alldaze is here:) thanks for stopping by. I went in and trimmed it back a bit like you said. I don’t use any special grow lights just normal MH or HPS.
Now it’s 3 x 600 MH
Next round i was going to do 2 MH and 1 HPS or should i do 1 MH and 2 HPS?
any thoughts?
WWxSkunk
G13xHaze
OGxKush
Top44

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice clean grow with great detail and kept simple. Things are shaping nicely. Looking like 2 lbs can be achieved in there for you

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Great show , im glad to see that people smoke in china too. P.S g13x haze:)
g13xhaze! do you grow the same strain? my cali buddies call it Hansolo. I don’t have any photos of her in all her glory but i will in 6 weeks. can’t wait to show you your going to love her. here’s the only pic i have of the OGxKush
IMGP1069

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Nice clean grow with great detail and kept simple. Things are shaping nicely. Looking like 2 lbs can be achieved in there for you

thanks! i learned the hard way trying to get fancy before. 2lbs is the goal!

sun

sun

No but , i do mns ssh in the past.Anything mns is probably a winner .Unless its barneys farm , then its reefermans ,also bad ass.(hope I make sense today:))

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Nice grow, I think you should go switch out 2 bulbs for HPS ASAP, keep the middle one MH. It will help your flowers produce more size and weight during the critical 5-7 week span of flower, the sooner you switch em the better, IMHO.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Nice grow, I think you should go switch out 2 bulbs for HPS ASAP, keep the middle one MH. It will help your flowers produce more size and weight during the critical 5-7 week span of flower, the sooner you switch em the better, IMHO.

ok, i just ordered them. they will come in three days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom