chinchilla fight club lol

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

hey all my chinchilla has had baby kits today not 1 not not 3 but QUADS im well happy mum and babys are doing well but theres loads of fighting got a feeling 1 or 2 will die . heres a pic i will post a CHINCHILLA FIGHT CLUB VIDEO later lol

there were born at 9.32am,10.46am,11.00am and last 1 around 12.30pm

photo was taken @ 13.00

U

ukcheesehead

video

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qeaHlpTu5Ok[/YOUTUBE]

only 2 of the baby lived . but the 2 what lived are doing real well both are over 50grams now

U

ukcheesehead

some photos

mum feeding babys . and pics of the 2 what lived . both are 9 days old today .

babys_11.jpg

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

cool little things.. if you feed them after midnight do they turn into gremlins???? I have never seen chinchilla's

U

ukcheesehead

cool little things.. if you feed them after midnight do they turn into gremlins???? I have never seen chinchilla's

haha the 2 babys are little shits all ready i bit me after 10mins of being born was hangging from my finger n wouldnt let go haha .

F

FastForward

Grats...my mate had some chinchillas....we called them slippers :) He had a male on that was a right vicious little sod...cute and deadly....

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

little Devils man.. if one bit me I would eat it... teach the other one its lucky to be alive

U

ukcheesehead

Grats...my mate had some chinchillas....we called them slippers :) He had a male on that was a right vicious little sod...cute and deadly....

all my adult chins are hand tame i try and handle them daily . the best 1 for handling was ebony but i sold her about 14 weeks ago . after she gave birth she wouldnt go back to the male , was happy with the price i got for her £160

heres tilly

U

ukcheesehead

heres brick my big brown velvet boy

heres sooty this is the baby i got from ebony and brown velvet

F

FastForward

Chinchillas and Cheese - which kinda sounds like a mexican meal :) Now all you have to do is train them to eat spidermites and thrips and you're loving life

U

ukcheesehead

Chinchillas and Cheese - which kinda sounds like a mexican meal :) Now all you have to do is train them to eat spidermites and thrips and you're loving life

no need for the training i dont get spider mites . lol

U

ukcheesehead

hummers due again any day now . shes now paired up with brick my brown velvet .
hopefully hummer will have brown or tan kits .

pic 1 hummer the female
pic 2 brick the male

will post some pics after shes have the kit / kits

Hummer brick 2009 001
Hummer brick 2009 005
N

Nuglover

Little rats with attitudes. Looks kinda like the flying squirrels that used to live in my shed out back.

F

FastForward

Hummer kind of looks like a bat with those ears :) How many chins do you have on the go at any one time?

U

ukcheesehead

Hummer kind of looks like a bat with those ears :) How many chins do you have on the go at any one time?

hummers colour is a bit off as shes preggers ,
ive 2 pair what i breed from and a single male so thats 5 atm

hummer last time had 5 kits 1 was dead and 2 died after 2 days . the other 2 were fine n very health got £90 each for them . i think this time hummers only having 1 maybe 2 kits she not as big as last time

U

ukcheesehead

for pets or to other breeders . breeding chinchillas in the uk for there pelts is banned . i think its only in the us were they do that . so wrong shouldnt be aload.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

aww..the babies are cute. I've only seen them in the pet shop..interesting.

Top Bottom