Chinese led lights not bad at all

• Thread starter Humungus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Humungus

Humungus

Hey fellow farmers , I’ve been use in phlizon led lighting for a full year and the results I got are very good to excellent , 2 250 true watts and 2 cob series at 450 true watts each and excellent spectrum, in two separate 3x6 and 5x5 grow spaces. Loads of tricombs and no problems at all , must feed less nutrients tho , but I see so many complaints about these lights on the net . There service is good as I had problems with one light and was taken care of with in a week with a new unit . Heat is not a issue with these lights and they seem to last ( full year running) . For the price I’ll stick with these lights as they have produce three grows in a year with loss of super strong pot .
Chinese led lights not bad at all
Chinese led lights not bad at all 2
Chinese led lights not bad at all 3
Chinese led lights not bad at all 4

the rrock

the rrock

How much did you pay for your lighting,what are you sacrificing with your lights that bring the price down.? If anything?

Humungus

Humungus

How much did you pay for your lighting,what are you sacrificing with your lights that bring the price down.? If anything?
Total of $900 for all units , no sacrifice just improvement from hps , less heat and longer bulb time with no degeneration of light through out its life span of 50000 hrs . Super portable , can take from grow tent out to green house to assist cloudy and Smokey days. Sure I can spend thousands on a single light but why when these lights can produce the same produce that’s just as potent . As I said I have three grows with these lights with great results . Just sayin

Anthem

Anthem

Total of $900 for all units , no sacrifice just improvement from hps , less heat and longer bulb time with no degeneration of light through out its life span of 50000 hrs . Super portable , can take from grow tent out to green house to assist cloudy and Smokey days. Sure I can spend thousands on a single light but why when these lights can produce the same produce that’s just as potent . As I said I have three grows with these lights with great results . Just sayin
What is the length of time you have the plants under 12/12? Also do you count the first day of flower as the first day of 12/12 lighting?

Humungus

Humungus

This grow is going to be 10 weeks less one week for first pistals on clones so 9 weeks flowering and tricombs are cloudy with 10% Amber just how I like em lol

Anthem

Anthem

This grow is going to be 10 weeks less one week for first pistals on clones so 9 weeks flowering and tricombs are cloudy with 10% Amber just how I like em lol
So you count from when you see the first pistols?

Anthem

Anthem

The standard method on THC Farmers for tracking flower time is the first day of 12/12. The plant takes 12 to 14 days to develop its first real pistils.

Anthem

Anthem

Ya something is up with you. You post stuff that does not add up. Like this plant being 25 days into flower. No way.
25 days into flower

Humungus

Humungus

Lol that’s a old picture from last year , not from this post and I didn’t say they were 25 days , there almost finished , read the post , I’m not fishy , your just nay sayer

Anthem

Anthem

Lol that’s a old picture from last year , not from this post and I didn’t say they were 25 days , there almost finished , read the post , I’m not fishy , your just nay sayer
Not sure what strain this is as it’s from a quality bag seed. Those buds look like they’ll be huge when done in 7 weeks

That is your exact quote. So I have to ask are you being sponsored with free lights to do grows? This is an yes or no question.

Humungus

Humungus

No that’s a old post you idiot can’t you read . I’m done with this post

Anthem

Anthem

No that’s a old post you idiot can’t you read . I’m done with this post
Well unfortunately you started the post and well it leave little to say other than YES you are a sponsored grower. Have a nice day.
IMG 0698

Top Bottom