Chobble from California

• Thread starter Chobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

Hey Everyone,

I made a post just before the updates, and most likely it was not saved along with my account haha! So this will be a short post.

I grow completely organic medicine for myself here in California. I grow indoors and out and I will post pictures of both of my grows (I'm preparing my outdoor as we speak!). While both are relatively small my knowledge is large. I do a lot with the little space I have including producing way to many clones for my own use.

I hope to gain and spread knowledge here on THCfarmer.

Anyways here are a few pics, Sorry They're on photobucket! ( I uploaded em here but they got deleted).

http://i200.invalid.com/albums/aa148/Dff27/Mobile%20Uploads/0312121839_01.jpg

Lets play Guess the Sativa! (About a week old, new ones coming soon) This is my flower room obviously. As of 03/08 Big plant is Strawberry cough, The two short ones are Master Kush and the Three tall ones are Larry's OG Kush

http://i200.invalid.com/albums/aa148/Dff27/Mobile%20Uploads/1126110827a.jpg

This was my last rotation of plants. In there you can find 4 Jack Herrers, 2 Agent oranges, 2 Black Domina's and 3 Blueberry Jacks. They all created an amazing canopy of SCroG 12/20/11

http://i200.invalid.com/albums/aa148/Dff27/Mobile%20Uploads/0312121840_01.jpg

My OG Kush Sorry for the bad picture. Im testing out OG Kush for a more SOG style grow. I have three identical clones growing. One with lower limbs trimmed, One has been topped and one has been allowed to grow naturally. I have a horrible feeling they may be to heavy.

Anyways Chobble out! Hit me up if you have any questions.

soserthc1

soserthc1

welcome and sweet plants...... I tend to pop to many seeds or clone to much also, and it sucks when your in unfriendly state and you cant even share you genetics with someone..... but your in cali so all good.....peace

Chobble

Chobble

Haha Very good. On top of the 30 clones I currently have I have 25 Seedlings >.> I dont know what to do with the little guys!

V

vierundzwanzig

Hi Guys, I'm Brutal. I suggest becoming a hoarder of sorts. IMO good genetics are sometimes pricey. So why crack a $15 seed without the space to watch it grow? Quite sure you will manage Chobble. Arre you growing in trash cans?

Chobble

Chobble

Hi Guys, I'm Brutal. I suggest becoming a hoarder of sorts. IMO good genetics are sometimes pricey. So why crack a $15 seed without the space to watch it grow? Quite sure you will manage Chobble. Arre you growing in trash cans?

Good Genetics are my genetics! I have some Hierloom strains from around here that I have started to grow myself. My Strawberry cough and Master Kush have been grown in the county for 20 years and two rotations by myself (I love them dearly). I also have a Landrace Purple Indica from Afghanistan that was brought here in the 70's along with an African Sativa from the 70's as well. They will be my breeding stock.

So my seeds dont have a price tag, but they are precious :D

V

vierundzwanzig

Haha Very good. On top of the 30 clones I currently have I have 25 Seedlings >.> I dont know what to do with the little guys!
That statement caused me to think for a minute that you actually had a problem with space. Seems like your seeds don't have a price yet.
They will be my breeding stock
C'mon Son!

Chobble

Chobble

That statement caused me to think for a minute that you actually had a problem with space. Seems like your seeds don't have a price yet.

C'mon Son!

I will just have to turn the other half my my T5 on and start cooling the room they're in. Im excited to get going and post some of my projects up here though.

Top Bottom