Choc Rain any pics?

• Thread starter pinaqle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

b.ver

I have seen purple pheno(s), but Eskobar himself said that this came as a surprise.

NO ONE I know who ran these beans had any complaints; I myself am waiting for space to be prepd to pick out a keeper mom and a dad; know folks who ran F2s of these as well.

I got 2 females out of 3 initial beans, 2 distinct phenos, one that leaned towards Chocolope and had a nice, creamy cocoa smell and a taste to match. The 2nd pheno was more cocoa kush dominant, and she cured out to a very interesting raspberry musk with chocolate hints. This despite the fact that she carried a distinctly citrus-argume smell through flower.

No photos from me unfortunately, but to directly answer your question the shorter phenos tend to be heavier yielders, esko says no phenos that go past 10wks, and the chocolate smell is consistent albeit less noticeable with some phenos than others. Get some packs while they're still in stock; you won't find better a comprable chocolate chemotype to the 1st pheno I got imho, especially for the price.

W

wintergreens

I f2'ed chocolate rain from a purple female. She did not reveg, but i have 100 or so seeds so alls good. Also f3'ing El monstre all 4 females to the one male. Love your gear! Chocolate rain smells so nice!

F

fuzzy

That chocolate rain kid, thats some funny shit right there, peace,fuzzy

thegambler

thegambler

I grown 32 plants of this so far, much of it documented under a different name on RIU.......no chocolate smell or taste but loads of berry and fruit. Not a great yielder but it's a very nice strain within the different phenos. Can't go wrong with these. But, if you like these- you'd love Sweet Cheese "Sweet Cheese" instead.

619ster

619ster

I grown 32 plants of this so far, much of it documented under a different name on RIU.......no chocolate smell or taste but loads of berry and fruit. Not a great yielder but it's a very nice strain within the different phenos. Can't go wrong with these. But, if you like these- you'd love Sweet Cheese "Sweet Cheese" instead.
Mine are still vegging, but only a matter of days before I flip. They sure do smell like blueberries when I snatch leaves or supercrop!! Cocoa Kush is afterall derived from select phenos of DJ's Blueberry strains. So I can see how the berries would be present in the progeny. But no chocolate at all? Hmmmm. I was just looking at Sweet Seeds stuff the other day and they have some pretty cool strains! That Jack 47 caught my eye. Seems them Spanish breeders know what they are doing. Dinafem has never disappointed, and I know Logic/Divine Genetics got skills too. All from Spain!

spacebomb

spacebomb

damn im soo glad i seen this.lovelly.i just not long got a 10,pk for 23£:-)+4, free bluechem +5 rosetta stone f2,s:-) i cant wait to pop mine now.

619ster

619ster

damn im soo glad i seen this.lovelly.i just not long got a 10,pk for 23£:-)+4, free bluechem +5 rosetta stone f2,s:-) i cant wait to pop mine now.
Yea bro pop 'em fast!! And get as much Esko gear as you can. It's not everyday you have a world class breeder, offering world class genetics, at prices much more generous than most of the hype-band-wagon chuckers. Esko is real deal bro. Got more Esko gear in the vault and will be getting just about anything that dude makes!

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh cool as fuck. for real id never heard of him. what paticular eskobar gear have u ran!.
s-
Yea bro pop 'em fast!! And get as much Esko gear as you can. It's not everyday you have a world class breeder, offering world class genetics, at prices much more generous than most of the hype-band-wagon chuckers. Esko is real deal bro. Got more Esko gear in the vault and will be getting just about anything that dude makes!

spacebomb

spacebomb

im gonna grab loads more eskodar packs now like.thanks 619,ster:-)
s-

spacebomb

spacebomb

did u snap any pics of these brother? PLEASE SAY YOU DID:-) iv just got a pack of these+bluechemdog.im happy specially AT THE PRICE?WOW.I NEVER EVEN KNEW ESKOBAR WAS WITH SANNIE.
Got 4 of these cracked so just want to subscribe to the thread now :)

Pics of buds to come in a couple months!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom