• Thread starter SaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaH

SaH

Choco t
Choco t 3
Choco t 2

I have something like 5-6 of these going right now and tonight is the first night on 12/12. I was gifted this from Hazeman and she is a beauty. The last run I did was making a cross but this run is all for smoke.

S_a_H

SaH

SaH

I am smoking some right now but its seed scraps and I tell ya that I think seeded buds are stronger. I would like to send a seeded sample and a unseeded sample to be tested ? Sure its all torn to shit and most of the trichs end up on the fingers but everyone so far that has smoked the scraps like it.

Lastnight I dropped 5 Green Crack, 6 Choco T, 2 the White, 2 Flodica, 1 Ace of Spades into flower....

S_a_H

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Real stoked to see how these pure choco Thai come out. Good luck on the grow man. Hope you find that killer! ~Smf~

Edit....didn't realize you were running the cut and not the seeds lol. Still stoked to see what this bad mamajama does! :)

SaH

SaH

Yeah just the pure form of Choco T here..... I do have a cross that I made with it Choco T x ( Kalimist x FLO ) that I am getting some testers going soon.

S_a_H

Garden
Top Bottom