Chocolate Diesel in the making.........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Gotta thank Teddy KGB and 2Broke2Smoke for their contributions or this wouldn't be happening. The Choco D will have a slight difference in parents from the one that Santasmoke made years ago. The Chocolate Trip was made by DutchFlowers and they only released one pack in wich Katsu kept alive,this clone is incredible. I believe Satasmoke used an early line of Rez's sour d backcrossing.The new male will be a Detroit Diesel male that 2Broke2Smoke made using ECSD x Alpha D.Pics to come as this project takes off.

M

MSL Foundation

Sounds really good Mota is your gear available in California dispensaries? Because our patients would love most of your gear?

PM me if you want to

Thanks

MSL

JAWS

JAWS

got a pack of the original and clucth it very tightly..

Illmind

Illmind

NY got some killer chocolate they always are busted down into nicks and dimes but AMAZING smoke.

B

biggs

sounds interesting. can't wait to what you fellas come up with.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I absolutely loved the Choco D and asked Santasmoke if i could make F2s and he about flipped out so i didn't,i've been kicking myself for years. Teddy also sent me his Choco D cutts as well so i'll be able to compare em side by side.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

OH MAN! Im a Chocolate Trip retard, lol. Hands down favorite smoke ever, ive prolly flowered that cut out more than any other plant ive ever grown. Truly cant wait to see this one come too fruition. :sun:sun:sun

MARTA

MARTA

Can't wait till this is released!

Choco Fuely-Funk! :evilgrin

420king-MASSES

oh sign me up mota im down for those too chocolate deezzalll sounds so tasty hopefully it tastes like the old school chocolate ciggs with a long lasting chocolatey deezz taste

Z

zoeronerer

these will be very nice...

any chance of the trip in some other crosses?

me want ..

how bout your lemon thai x choc trip....

i will buy mucho packs!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man badass to see more crosses with the Chocolate Trip. After finding out how rare this cut is I have been trying to share the love so this one is not lost and more people get to enjoy it.. What about some chocolate thai x chocolate trip or somemore of the lemon thai x trip. I got the beans just lazy lol. Big ups Mota.

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Sweet !! Finally back online after some computer issues & too much time at the poker tables. I just harvested 30 seeds from some 4 year old pollen. I dusted the entire plant , so viability of the pollen is kinda low, but 30 Chocolate Diesel x Sour Diesel will work. I also got 22 White x Sour Diesel seeds from the same pollen. I have about a teaspoon of this pollen still frozen & plan to hit Chocolate Trip, Cred, Deadwood, Oldsog's Super Silver Haze, & Skitty's cut of Choco D on the next round.
Bro , I am sooooooooo happy to see you working with these. The Knucklehead Chocolate Diesel cut is some ass stompin' weed. It has put some daily smokers in a daze after one joint. She's a finicky bitch & not the greatest yielder , but the smoke is pure headstash.
I'm really looking forward to the combination of your talent & these cuts !!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have smoked the Knucklehead Chocolate Diesel, and, well... There's just so much to say about what a fantastic smoke it is. I covet.

Headstash, indeed.

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Hiya Sea. I'll bet Its420 grew the Choco D you've had. Good stuff it is. We're trimming a bunch of it this week.I have to get down to my uncle's place & get a pic of his Choco D outdoors. It's in a 30 gallon planter & he says it's a huge bush. 7' tall & 5' through the center. It's in a mix of 50% Ocean Forest, 30% coco & 20% perlite. I want to get some pics before harvest time.

D

dogsnob

you do the pot community great justice my friend so many breeders could learn a great deal from you mota the way you price your seeds is unmatched my friend with the quality of your work you could charge way more but dont you are a gentelmen my friend

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hiya Sea. I'll bet Its420 grew the Choco D you've had. Good stuff it is.
Aha! You know it! He is picky as all get-out, a true pot snob, but ohmygod is his weed fantastic smoke. Plus, he's a crack up and I like hanging out with him. I do believe he's been a bit busy, haven't seen or heard him around much, not since last November really when I saw him in Healdsburg.
We're trimming a bunch of it this week.I have to get down to my uncle's place & get a pic of his Choco D outdoors. It's in a 30 gallon planter & he says it's a huge bush. 7' tall & 5' through the center. It's in a mix of 50% Ocean Forest, 30% coco & 20% perlite. I want to get some pics before harvest time.
I'll be looking for those pix, then.

Top Bottom